Chapter 60

Chapter 60 Inverted fight, hole punching?

    Now she finally understood how Li Zhuang felt when he awakened his abilities.

    The whole person seemed to be hollowed out in an instant, and suddenly possessed the ability to devour the world, as if there was a glutton living in his body. If it wasn't for the temporary reluctance to bite people, Lin Molu would feel that she had become a mutation.

    Because the fleas were all concentrated at the door just now, the road was relatively safe. Except for a few slow-moving low-level zombies, there was no other movement. Lin Molu quietly lay on Zhou Yunchen's back, her heart ashamed. Just now, when everyone was concerned about her, after Zhou Yunchen said that she was just hungry, she absolutely, absolutely, heard laughter from the crowd, even though they covered it up very well.

    Everyone: We are very professional. We don’t laugh when we are on a mission, unless we can’t help it. Pfft.JPG. It

    can’t be more embarrassing. She just finished playing handsome, and she hasn’t even waited for anyone to praise her. She is really handsome. second.

    Lin Molu buried her face on the boss's shoulder, unrequited: "Bangbang, is this a new skill I evolved?"

    Help Elf: "What?"

    Lin Molu: "Passive 'overeating'."

    Help Elf : "...Don't stress too much, dear, this is actually a good thing. Not everyone has the ability to quickly convert food into physical energy."

    Oh, it sounds like a sense of superiority? Then you try it!

    Help: "In short, when your physical fitness gets better and better, this situation will improve. By then, you will have more energy reserves, and you will not faint from hunger."

    So she will eat more and more in the future?

    Lin Molu felt that this was not consolation, and the prospects were pessimistic.

    Passing through the central hall on the first floor, the smell of rotting corpses became stronger. Zhou Yunchen finally let Lin Molu go when she asked for the third time. According to Pei Gang, at the end of this road is the B2 floor, which is the entrance of the air-raid shelter, where a large number of zombies gather, and the radio signal sent by Yuan Fat Er is also below. The instruments they brought also detected that there were indeed vital signs down here, and there were more than one place. This was good news, indicating that the people in the second team were still alive.

    But if you want to get close to the air-raid door, you have to go through this sea of ​​corpses.

    Lin Molu felt that this was a bit unrealistic, unless she was allowed to "work" while eating, otherwise she would not be able to cut her dry.

    "Is there any way to lure these zombies away?" Lin Molu asked, "Can the previous method of making noise still work?"

    "There are too many zombies down here, I'm afraid it won't work." Pei Gang said, "The best The method is to locate the specific location of the air-raid shelter, and we change the angle and

    dig holes in from above their heads." "Punch holes?" Lin Mo said heartily

    . , not to mention that there are no equipment on the team members, and the sound is too loud, which will alarm the zombies below.

    Everyone looked at Lin Molu together.

    Lin Molu also wanted to look at herself, but unfortunately she couldn't see without a mirror.