Chapter 94

Chapter 94 Men's Clothing

    "Nothing really changed." Zhou Yunxi stared at Lin Molu's face for a while, then stared at his body for a while, "It seems not at all."

    Lin Molu held her face, a little nervous: "beautiful or ugly ?” The

    BOSS’s eyes suddenly sank, as if he had discovered something.

    Lin Molu was taken aback: "What's wrong?" Could it be that she has become an ugly monster? Sure enough, the things on the face should not be used indiscriminately. Is there still time to wash them off with Lingquan?

    Zhou Yunzhen suddenly said very solemnly: "You come with me."

    Huh?

    Lin Molu was pulled out of the car and went to a shaded place, where the two of them disappeared completely. Luo Yubo looked around curiously, but Jiang Yuran stopped him.

    "Brother Zhou wants to talk about business, so don't disturb him." The beautiful young man told him righteously.

    Luo Yubo said: "I'm just curious. Anyone who is not blind can see that Sister Lu has become a man, but Brother Zhou can't tell. Is there a problem with the optic nerve? I can check it for him."

    "Nonsense, how could Sister Lu become a man?" Become a man?" Jiang Yuran retorted, thinking about what she saw, she also felt that it was not convincing, "It may be that Sister Lu's makeup skills are too good, isn't it the same for filming?"

    "It's special effects makeup, What's the difference? They're all professional."

    "Why can't Sister Lu be professional?" Jiang Yuran retorted.

    Luo Yubo has a deep understanding of what it means to be unreasonable with a brain-dead fan. The discussion he has with Jiang Yuran now has the same effect as the discussion he had with Guan Xiaoshan. Regardless of whether it is a male fan or a female fan, the brain circuit is a structure.

    After a while, Zhou Yunzhen and Lin Molu came back, and the expressions on both of them were intriguing. Lin Molu's face was flushed, as if something had happened that annoyed her and she was embarrassed to mention it, Boss Zhou's expression was even more worth savoring - what happened to this shocking face?

    He pulled Lin Molu to persuade him, "I'm also worried..."

    "Hmph!"

    Lin Molu returned to the car with a shake of his hand, and angrily knocked on the system.

    "Help, what's the matter with this broken powder cake?"

    Help Elf: "My dear, is there any problem with the product? Here you can directly provide after-sales service."

    Lin Molu: "Why do they think I'm a... man ?” The

    boss pulled him aside in fear, found a place where no one was around, and wanted to confirm it without saying a word, which made Lin Molu bite him in anger. Fortunately, in the end, Lin Molu repeatedly promised that nothing was missing or added to her body, and everything was just a visual effect.

    Help: "It may be because I applied it too thickly. The effect of this product is 'reverse disguise'. The more you apply, the stronger the effect. You bought this for men, so it will give you a visual impression. There is a deceptive 'masculinity', but it will be revealed at the first touch."

    The touch of women and men's bodies is definitely different.

    Lin Molu: "Then why couldn't the BOSS see it at first?"