Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    Lin Molu was startled, and looked at Jiang Yuran.

    Jiang Yuran nodded confidently.

    Ms. Zhou's ability and wisdom Lin Molu has been taught before. It is impossible to say that she has the qualities of a professional spy. So there are only two explanations, either Ms. Zhou didn't lie, it was Wu Meihong and Sun Min who lied, or they didn't lie, and the person who lied was the mysterious person who appeared mysteriously, and he didn't know how to do it , fooled everyone's eyes.

    Lin Molu gave Gao De a wink, Gao De understood, and immediately said: "Let's come here today."

    Zhao Yuanyuan let go of the vine branches when she heard this. Ms. Zhou was unharmed, but as soon as she was free, she backed away nervously, fearing that she would be arrested again.

    "You...you can't deal with me like this while my son is away."

    Lin Molu sighed, and said word by word: "Auntie, if your son is here, he will personally deal with you, there is no place for us to intervene. So you If you know anything, it's best to tell it."

    Ms. Zhou turned pale, she was really frightened this time, no matter how much Letu promised her and how important the younger son was, but when she was threatened, she would No one can help her. For her who hadn't seen too many high-level supernatural beings, Zhao Yuanyuan's supernatural power was terrifying. Out of fear, she had already been shaken in her heart.

    "I, I've already said it. Qi Fan told me those words."

    "But Professor Qi said that he has never met you for the second time except the one we knew about before." Just this afternoon, Qi Fan said Bian has been controlled, even if he has the shadow clone technique, he can't get out.

    "He lied!" Ms. Zhou scolded, "He came to me by himself! He was the one who told me that Paradise and Fang Zhou had cooperated, and that Yun Chen would go to Paradise sooner or later, and that we, mother and child, would be reunited. Let me just wait for the right time..." What

    Ms. Zhou said was consistent with what Wu Meihong and the others said, the only difference was that the people who said it were different: one said it was Qi Fan, and the other two said it was not.

    Strange.

    On the other hand, their questioning of Qi Fan was not going well. Qi Fan insisted that he had never met Ms. Zhou for a second time, and he did not admit that he had said those words at all. The matter suddenly froze here, and the cause of Zhuang Lili's death was still a mystery.

    Both Wu Meihong and Sun Min have alibi, and there is no motive for killing. Wang Duoduo does have a motive for killing, but they have no evidence. Although Ms. Zhou may lie, it is impossible to kill directly. As for Qi Fan...he can't figure it out , I can't see through it, he looks like an idiot, but he didn't miss any tricks, which made Jiang Yuran feel frustrated several times, and the ability became a display.

    The case remains unsolved.

    Lin Molu was troubled by this incident, and all the people involved in the case were messing around, and the joy brought by the popular science class was washed away not long after. What worries her the most is that according to the time of the last letter, Zhou Yunchen and the others have entered the central radiation area of ​​the second pollution source. This is the third day, and there is no news from the Red Dragon.

    Lin Molu guarded the empty house every day, always felt that there was something wrong, so she simply moved to Zhou Yunchen's room, hugging Zhou Yunchen's quilt, feeling like a pervert.