Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    In fact, Lin Molu really thought too much about this matter, and Zhou Yunzhen did not think of such a big move alone.

    He knew that this troubled world would not end for a while, and felt that if the Ark wanted to last for a long time, it could not always maintain the original state of "bartering things", so he asked Ba Ye and others to do it. Unexpectedly, the trial results were not bad, and even the periphery of the ark gradually recognized it. In this way, most of the crystal nuclei remain in the hands of the Ark military, and those with supernatural powers can exchange them with coupons.

    In fact, the zombie crystal nucleus is used instead of gold and silver to become a new equivalent exchange item.

    Lin Molu had just arrived here, seeing this thing was similar to the first time seeing dollars, pounds and so on. She couldn't help but take a second look curiously, and now hurriedly returned the money.

    "I still have something to do, so I can't help you."

    "What did you say?" Cheng Jiao looked at the skinny girl in front of her, and felt familiar, but she couldn't remember it all at once, "Stop talking nonsense, don't you think it's too little? I'll give you an extra ten yuan to wash your clothes."

    This person probably couldn't understand, Lin Molu ignored her and continued walking forward.

    "Stop!" Cheng Jiao came to the ark not long after the end of the world, relying on her father being the old leader of Zhou Yunchen, she considered herself a young lady, and no one on the island knew her as well. Moreover, Cheng Jiao is generous, so she is often paid to help her with work.

    Lin Molu is not used to her, who are you? If you tell me to stop, I will stop. Zhou Yunchen has never used an imperative sentence to me.

    Seeing that she was ignoring her, Cheng Jiao's eyes flashed, and a drop of water dripped from her fingertips, hitting Lin Molu's shoulder like a small arrow.

    "Stop!" The

    young man shot out a stream of air at the same time, Lin Molu felt the air in front of his shoulders cool down, and the drop of "water arrow" immediately condensed into ice and fell to the ground into ice crystals.

    "Cheng Jiao, what are you doing?" Hou Minglei ran over and stood in front of Lin Molu.

    "She took my money and didn't work! What's wrong with me beating her?" Cheng Jiao didn't think so, her powers weren't that strong, and the drop of water hit her like a pebble. At most, it was green and broken. Erpi, it hurts for two days and you can't die, why make such a fuss.

    "Cheng Jiao, how could you do this? Miss Lin just came to the island..." There was also a woman standing behind the boy, with long hair and shawls, delicate features, and moist eyes full of accusations, "And, this is not your first Brother Zhou will be angry if you bully someone with a supernatural power once."

    Hou Minglei turned to look at Lin Molu: "Sister Lulu, are you okay?"

    Lin Molu shook his head: "I didn't take her money, she insisted on giving it to me, I Give it back to her."

    Of course Hou Minglei believed that Lin Molu still had Boss Zhou's ID card hanging around her neck, so she needed to do laundry to make money? Just kidding, she doesn't have to do anything, and the food and use are the best in the base.

    This Cheng Jiao relied on her father being the old commander of Zhou Yunchen's former army, and she had already caused troubles many times. Before Zhou Yunchen was not around, she got even worse. So Hou Minglei had already made a judgment in his heart about who was right and who was wrong.