Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    On the sofa, one big, one medium and one small.

    "What's your name?" Yuan Pang was very gentle at the moment, his voice was so sweet that he wringed out the water, and he looked like a different person in normal times.

    "My name is Bangbang." The

    full name is Bangbang Elf, but this is Huaxia, so it seems that four-letter names are not popular.

    "'Bangbang', that's a really good name. Come on, tell uncle, how old are you?" Yuan Pang rubbed the little Zhengtai's head, and asked with ulterior motives, "Also, what's your last name?"

    "Seven years old." Lin Molu said The fixed age is seven years old. In fact, it is better than its real age. Bangbang is a new AI, born only five years ago.

    "My surname is Lin." He had already thought about it, he appeared so suddenly and had no identity, so it would be most appropriate to follow Lin Molu's surname.

    Bangbang thought that the arrangement was very good, but he didn't notice the subtle expressions on everyone's faces when they heard that his surname was "Lin".

    Although the child is small, he behaves gracefully and is well-organized. He doesn't talk like a seven-year-old child at all, and his worldview has been established very well. It is not easy for the children of the last days to survive, so how can they be blamed for their precocity?

    Jiang Yuran asked curiously: "Bangbang, how long have you been in Ark, why haven't I seen you before?"

    "I..." Bangbang glanced at Lin Molu, "I came yesterday, and I came with you , there are too many people, you didn't see me." The

    child said very firmly, and Yuan Pang had no doubts at all. After they came back yesterday, they were busy explaining the disappearance of Boss Zhou, followed by examining Qu Mengze and dealing with the troublemakers. When the matter was settled, no one cared whether there was an extra child beside Lin Molu.

    Yuan Pang cast his eyes on Lin Molu with a serious expression: "Yingying, this is your fault. How can you keep such a big matter a secret? No wonder you always want to run outside. It's not safe for the child to be outside. You The heart is too big!"

    Yuan Pang was heartbroken, but at the same time he had some concerns, and lowered his voice and asked, "Does Boss Zhou know about this?"

    Look at the age of this child, it must be before Boss Zhou went to Noah. With Zhou Yunchen's character, if he knew that he had such an older son, he would not leave no matter what, so he probably wouldn't agree to this matter. Know.

    But it's too easy to hide, too easy to hide! Also let the child's surname be Lin, Yuan Pang's natal family status is no longer firm at this time, and he has transformed into a husband's family in his bones.

    How can a child be named Lin? His brother had to marry into the family without knowing it, and Bangbang's surname had to be changed back to Zhou, and the surname had to be Zhou.

    Lin Mo's face turned black when she showed her face, and she knew that this appearance would definitely be misunderstood. The problem is that her explanation seems so weak in front of this face... After

    chatting casually for a few words, Yuan Pang ignored Lin Molu's obstruction, holding the shrunken version of "Boss Zhou" with one hand, happily "going out to play", impatiently Showing off his newfound "big baby."

    In order to make a fool of himself, this guy even took the big road. Along the way, people who saw Yuan Pang reporting a child were startled for a moment, but when they saw the child's face, they all showed an expression that instantly understood. When Bangbang appeared in the research institute, the small farm exploded directly.