Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Strange People

    Lin Molu despises bullies the most, especially women who bully women.

    Unfortunately, Li Yingnan has all these two points.

    They stared at Ye Ye because they knew that Ye Ye was so nervous that she couldn't speak. In addition, Ye Ye has always been very inferior. When the time comes, the couple will be able to tell lies Seriously, kill this girl.

    During the confrontation here, Li Zhuang also came back with Xiao Yu.

    Jiang Yuran just passed her birthday, she will be sixteen this month. He has grown rapidly in the past half a year, the femininity between his brows has receded, and he is handsome and beautiful. He followed Pei Gang on several missions, and used his abilities to help Fang Zhou a lot. Now, like Hou Minglei, he takes his own supplies and supports himself without looking at anyone's face.

    He usually likes to play with Hou Minglei. The two teenagers are about the same age. Hou Minglei has a sunny and cheerful personality, and he has a natural healing effect on the past of the teenagers. Probably near Zhu Zhechi, Jiang Yuran's soft and clammy feeling gradually faded away, and he looked like a beautiful big boy.

    "Sister Lulu!" Jiang Yuran just came back from a mission yesterday, before he had time to see Lin Molu, and now his eyebrows were frowned.

    Lin Molu watched the young man's changes and gradually felt a sense of accomplishment.

    Li Zhuang came over, leaned over and said a few words in Lin Molu's ear. Lin Molu had heard it, and cast a cold glance at Li Yingnan, who was inexplicably guilty.

    Jiang Yuran's ability is a secret, except for a small number of women on the farm who know it, the outside world does not know it. The women on the small farm are very united, they treat Xiao Yu as their own, and they don't spread the word everywhere, so when Jiang Yuran came back, Li Yingnan and the others didn't know that their "inner thoughts" had been seen through.

    Especially Chen Qiang, when Lin Molu glared at him, he subconsciously shifted his gaze, but he believed in his heart that Lin Molu couldn't find anything, anyway, as long as he insisted that the bracelet was given to Ye Ye, if Ye Ye couldn't find it, he would just bite He insisted that Ye Ye hid it.

    That girl is a soft persimmon, at most she can vomit, but she can't say anything. It's best if she can't argue with her words, she has no way out, and just obeys him, then he will gain both money and wealth. Anyway, the world is very chaotic now, and no one can control a man who has one or two women besides his wife. As long as Li Yingnan is convinced that he gave Ye Ye the money, it will be done.

    When Lin Molu heard what Li Zhuang said, she was disgusted enough, and the way she looked at Chen Qiang was like looking at a dead person.

    She said to Li Yingnan: "I have already investigated the matter clearly. Let me ask first, you are Chen Qiang's wife, so you believe everything he says, right?

    " An honest person never lies, but he has soft ears and is easily instigated by goblins. If someone taught him, he would not have the guts to steal money from the family on his own. Miss Lin, if you must protect your team members , then it's better to open it up and let us search, if we can't find it, she will be innocent, if you don't let the search, you are guilty of a thief!"

    "Okay, then we will settle the case today. How much money did he steal from you and how did he steal it? The stolen banknotes are still crystal stones. Who did you buy the bracelet from? What does the bracelet look like? If you tell me one, two, three, four, five, I will pay you back exactly as five, four, three, two, one. If it is really from my farm You did it, I will pay you back twice, how about going to Captain Gao and accepting the punishment?"