(8:22)

At the school: Vanessa talks with Mary. Mary: You will soon be 16 years. Vanessa: Yeah, I'm gonna be 16 years old next week, I have made some invitations to people. Vanessa tries to give people her invitations for her birthday, but people seem indifferent to it, because she is pregnant. she goes out and sits down, she's upset. Logan sees her and goes over to her. Logan: Hey. Vanessa: Hey, what do you want? Logan: Why are you sad? Vanessa: I tried to invite people to my birthday, but they don't care about it, and that's because I'm pregnant, I gotta go now. Vanessa is on the way out, when Logan's sister Olivia comes over to her. Olivia: Hey. Vanessa: Hey. Olivia: How are you? Vanessa: I'm fine. Olivia: What is that? Vanessa: It's invitations to my 16 years birthday. Olivia: I'm coming to your birthday. Vanessa: Thank you. Vanessa is going home. Next week: It's evening and it's Vanessa's birthday. Vanessa: No one is coming. Thomas: They are coming, wait and see. Suddenly the doorbell rings, Vanessa opens the door. It's Mary, Olivia and Tyler. Vanessa: Where is Logan? Olivia: He's not coming. Vanessa: It's okay. they go into the living room. Mary: We have a gift for you. Tyler: We hope you like it. Tyler gives Vanessa a gift, she opens it. Vanessa: It's a gift cart to the baby shop, thanks, i'm gonna need that. Mary: We know, you're gonna need some things for the baby. Vanessa: Thanks.