(63:66)

At Logan's home: Logan is about to go into the living room, but he can hear that his mother Alice has something going on with Gavin's father Toby. Logan: Mom, what's going on? Alice: Hey, Logan. Logan: Are you and Toby in a relationship with each other? Alice: Yes. Logan: How long have been in a relationship with each other? Toby: We have been together for 6 months now. Logan: Oh, okay. Logan goes into his room, his shares room with his half brother Gavin. Logan is a little mad. Gavin: What's wrong? Logan: Our mom and your dad is having a relationship. Gavin: Oh, yeah, i know about that. Logan: Yeah, i guess you knew it, but you didn't tell me. Gavin: That's because i wanted mom to tell you. Logan: Did she visit you alot when you were younger? Gavin: Yeah, she did, it was hard, because she had other things to do too, and she had to go alot. Logan: Yeah. Next day: At the school: Vanessa is talking with Logan. Vanessa: I need to talk with you. Logan: Okay, about what? Vanessa: I was thinking about, that I want Alex ro live with me, until we stop at the school, and until you have found a place we can live. Logan: I wanna take care of him too, it would be hard not to see him. Vanessa: It's best for Alex, to live with me. Logan: I don't agree with you. Vanessa: It's best for him to know that he even has a place to live in. Logan: I know it's a good thing, but i still don't agree with you, how can you do this to me? Logan goes, he is mad at Vanessa.