(26:44)

Mary: Are you two together again? Vanessa: Yeah, i'm sorry, i forgot to tell you. Mary: It's okay. Tyler: I can finally be with Mary. Mary: Yes, you can. Tyler: How is it going with the baby? Vanessa: He is fine, he is gonna be one year old soon. Logan: I'm taking care of him, this week. Mary: That's good. Logan: Yeah. Logan is looking at Vanessa. Logan: Vanessa, can we talk? Vanessa: Sure, about what? Logan: It's about tonight, i know i have to take care of Alex this week, but tonight, i can't take care of him, can you take care of Alex for me tonight? Vanessa: What, no, i can't, i have to work on my homework, I thought we had an agreement, that you fit our son in this week. Logan: But can't you do this for me? Vanessa: Can't you ask your sister Olivia to fit him for you? Logan: No, she can't do it. Vanessa: I thought you were a real man, who wants to take care of our son, but you're not man enough to do that. Logan: Vanessa, wait. Vanessa goes, she is crying. Later: At home: Thomas can see that his daughter isn't okay. Thomas: Are you okay? Vanessa: I'm fine, i'm just tired. Thomas: What's wrong? Vanessa: It's Logan, he can't fit Alex, but he wants to, i'm tired of fighting with him about our son, all the time, is that the way it's gonna be? Thomas: I hope not. Vanessa: Thanks, dad.