(69:88)

It's morning, Vanessa and Logan are having a big fight about work, while they are driving their son to the kindergarden. In the car: Vanessa: I already have a work, when are you gonna find a job? Logan: Does that matter so much to you, that i have to get a job? Vanessa: Yes, it does. Logan: I will get a job, when i can. Vanessa: Then do something about it. Logan: You don't have to be angry at me, because i don't have a work yet. Finally they are at the kindergarden, they get their son good into the kindergarden, and then they drive Vanessa to work, and Logan drives home. Later: In the kindergarden: Alex is sad, an Educater sees it and goes over to him, to talk with him. Educator: Hey, you seem sad. Alex: I am sad. Educator: Why are you sad? Alex: Because my parents are fighting with each other. Educator: I'm sorry to hear that, are they fighting alot? Alex: Sometimes. Educator: That's sad. Alex: Yeah, i don't wanna go home. Educator: Oh. Later: Logan and Vanessa is coming to pick up Alex in the kindergarden. Vanessa: Hey, Alex. Alex: Hey, mom. Logan: Are you ready to come home from the kindergarden? Alex: No. Logan: Why not? Vanessa: What's wrong, sweetheart? Alex: I don't wanna go home. Alex begins to cry, and he runs out to the toilet, to hide. The Educator goes over to Vanessa and Logan. Educator: Hey, you must be Alex's parents. Vanessa: Yes, we are. Logan: Do you know why he is sad? Educator: Yeah, he told me that you two are fighting with each other.