(62:66)

Next day: It's morning, Vanessa wakes up, and takes her clothes on, and then she get's Alex ready for the daycare. Later: At rhe school: Vanessa sees Mary and goes over to her. Vanessa: Hey. Mary: Hey. Vanessa: How is it going with you? Mary: Me and Tyler are fine, and Leah is fine too. Vanessa: Are you still living with Tyler and his family? Mary: Yeah, but we want your own place soon. Vanessa: Logan is looking for a place to him, me and Alex. Mary: How is Alex? Vanessa: He is fine, he is learning to talk. Mary: That must be cute. Vanessa: It is. Logan comes over to them. Logan: Hey. Vanessa: Hey, how is it going with finding a place where we can live? Logan: It goes fine, i'm still looking, but very soon, i hope to find a place. Vanessa: Me too. Gavin is coming to the school, he goes over to them. Logan: Hey. Gavin: Hey. Mary: Who is he? Logan: That's Gavin, my half brother, we have the same mom, but not the same dad. Mary: Hey, i'm Mary, nice to meet you, i'm Vanessa's best friend. Gavin: Nice to meet you too. Mary: How old are you? Gavin: I'm 14 years old. Mary: Okay, you're very young. Gavin: I know. Logan: I can't believe that in one week, we are done with the school. Vanessa: Me too.