(17:22)

Vanessa: Because it's too hard for me, i can't take care of him. Thomas: I don't want you to give up on him, he is your child, you have to do the job by taking care of him, you're my daughter, you can't give up on your child. Vanessa: But it's hard for me and i don't know who the father to Alex is. Thomas: But you will find out, and then you can let Alex's real dad know, that he is the father to him. Vanessa: Yeah, i know. Thomas: I want you to take care of the baby. Vanessa: I'm gonna think about it. Thomas: Thanks. Next day: Vanessa get's a letter from the hospital, she reads it, but she dosen't wanna let anyone know who the real father to Alex is. Later: At the school: Mary: Why are you so sad? Vanessa: I found out who the real father to Alex is. Mary: Who is it? Vanessa: It's, i can't say it, i will only tell you, if you promise you won't say anything to none of them. Mary: I promise. Tyler: What do you promise? Mary: Nothing. Tyler: Is this about the baby? Vanessa: Yes, it's about the baby. Logan: Did you found out the who the real dad to Alex is? Vanessa: No, not yet. Logan: When can me and Tyler see him? Vanessa: I told you none of you are getting to see him. Vanessa goes, she is mad.