(64:66)

It's the last day in the school, for Vanessa, Logan, Mary, Tyler, Kirsty and Leo. At the school: it's afternoon, and it's graduation day at the school, their families are coming to see them receive a diploma. Logan is still mad at Vanessa. Vanessa's dad Thomas have taken Alex with him, to the school, so they can see Vanessa and Logan graduate from the school. Thomas: Alex, can you see your parents? Alex: Yes. He points over at his parents. Alex: Mom, dad, over there. Thomas: That's right. Later: After they are finished and have gotten their diploma, Vanessa goes over to her father Thomas and her son Alex. Vanessa: Hey. Thomas: Sorry, but the little guy got tired and fell asleep on my lap. Vanessa: It doesn't matter if he fell asleep, he was here, and that's good enough for me. Thomas: Have you talked with Logan today? Vanessa: No, he is mad at me. Logan is talking with his mom. Alice: You have to talk with Vanessa about things. Logan: So she take Alex from me again, i don't think so, this time it's not my fault, I won't apologize to her, because I've done everything I can, to make her happy and my son. Alice: I know, i'm sorry. Logan: I'm not mad at you, mom, i'm mad at Vanessa.