(37:44)

Logan: Hey. Mary: Hey, Logan, have you seen Tyler? Logan: I can see him, he comes over here now. Mary: That's good. Tyler comes over to them. Mary: Tyler, can we talk? Tyler: Yeah, about what? Mary: If my parents finds out that I'm pregnant, then they will throw me out of the house. Tyler: Then you can come home to me. Mary: Thank you, Tyler. Vanessa and Logan are talking with each other. Vanessa: How is it going, with taking care of Alex? Logan: It goes fine, i really love him, and you are soon gonna take care of him again. Vanessa: Yes, and I'm looking forward to that, I love our son. Logan: I love him too. Vanessa: I can't believe that our two best friends is having a baby. Logan: Me too, they deserve to get a child together, we already have a child. Vanessa: Yeah, i'm happy about that. Logan: Me too. Logan and Vanessa are kissing each other on the mouth. Next day: At the school: An old friend of Vanessa and Mary comes to the school, she sees Vanessa and Mary and goes over to them. Kirsty: Hey. Vanessa: Kirsty? is that you? Kirsty: Yes, It's me. Mary: You're back. Kirsty: Yes, I am. Vanessa: We haven't seen you in almost two years, why did you leave us? Kirsty: I had to. Vanessa: But why? Kirsty: Because I got pregnant. Vanessa: I have also been pregnant. Mary: I'm pregnant.