(41:44)

Logan and Tyler are talking with each other. Logan: How is going with you and Mary? Tyler: We're fine. Logan: That's good. Tyler: What's going on? Logan: It's Vanessa, she is really mad at me, i have been stupid. Tyler: Just talk with her. Logan: You're right, thanks. Next day: It's morning, little Alex is crying, Vanessa takes him up from his baby bed. Vanessa: Mom is here, come here, up to mom. Alex: Mom. Vanessa: Do you know who i miss? Alex: Dad. Vanessa: Yes, i miss your dad, he is gonna take of you soon, he is gonna be happy about that. Later: At the school: Vanessa sees Logan, and goes over to him, to talk with him. Vanessa: Hey. Logan: Hey, are you still mad at me? Vanessa: Yes, i am. Logan: I'm sorry, i know i can be a jerk sometimes, but i really care about you and i care about Alex. Vanessa: I know, i forgive you, because it's your turn to take of him. Logan: I know, i wanna make a change, and take care of him in those weeks it's my turn. Vanessa: That's great, i like that. Logan and Vanessa are kissing each other on the mouth. Later: Logan picks Alex up at the daycare, and then they drive home. At home: Alice: Hey, you two guys. Logan: Hey, mom, i'm happy that i'm not the only guy in the house anymore. Alice: Yeah, Alex is so cute. Logan: Yes, he is, just like Vanessa is. Alice: Alex seems a little tired. Logan: Maybe he is tired, i'm gonna put him into bed. Logan goes into his room, and puts Alex down in the baby bed.