(53:66)

Logan: It's my turn to take care of Alex, after that what you did. Vanessa: I understand that, i'm sorry again. Vanessa begins to cry, and goes into her room. Alex: Mom, crying. Logan: Daddy dosen't like when mommy is crying. Alex: Me, not like. Logan goes into Vanessa's room. Logan: I'm sorry for yelling at you. Vanessa: I deserve that. Logan: No, you don't, i just wanna know where you're were taking our son. Vanessa: I'm really sorry about that. Logan: Let's be better parents for Alex, he dosen't like that we are fighting with each other. Vanessa: Yeah, you're right about that, me and Alex had fun at my grandma, he was laughing. Logan: I would have seen that, it sounds really awesome. Vanessa: It was. Logan and Vanessa are kissing each other on the mouth. Logan: I love you so much. Vanessa: I love you too. They go into the kitchen. Logan: Did you and mom had fun without me? Alex: Yes. Logan takes Alex up, in his arms. Vanessa: I love you Alex. Alex: Bye, mom. Thomas: Vanessa, can we talk? Vanessa: Yes. Thomas: I know you don't want me to date Jennifer, but that's not gonna stop me, i am dating her, i really like her, and she knows that she can't be your mother, but she is Kirsty's mother. Vanessa: Okay, dad, i'm gonna give Jennifer a chance, for your sake. Thomas: Thanks.