(46:66)

They drive Mary to the hospital, so she can give birth to her child. At the hospital: Mary: Did you call Tyler? Vanessa: Yeah, he is coming, don't worry. After 10 minutes, Tyler is coming to the hospital. Tyler: How is she? Vanessa: I think she is fine. Logan: Hey, how are you? Tyler: I'm nervous, i'm gonna be a dad. Logan: Yeah. After 2 hours: the doctor is coming, to tell the others, that Mary finally have giving birth. Doctor: Mary has given birth, she is ready to see the dad first. Tyler: I'm going in, to see how Mary and the baby is. Vanessa: Okay. Logan: Tell us when she is ready to see us. Tyler: Okay. after 15 minutes, Tyler goes out to tell the others, that Mary is ready to see them, so they can see her and the baby. Tyler: Mary wants to see you. Vanessa: That's good. Logan: Come here, Alex. Logan takes Alex up in his arms, and they go into Mary, to see her and the baby. Vanessa: Hey. Mary: Hey. Mary sits with the little baby in her arms. Vanessa: How are you? Mary: I'm fine. Vanessa: Is that a boy or a girl? Mary: You can tell her, Tyler. Tyler: It's a girl. Logan: Look Alex, that's a little girl. Alex: Little. Logan: Yeah, she is little. Vanessa: What's her name? Mary: Her name is gonna be Leah Grant Hunter. Vanessa: That's a really nice name. Mary: Thanks.