Chapter One Hundred and Eighty-Four: War Heroes... /A strange Team-up!

Later, AP-5 walks past some stormtroopers who ignore him, only focusing on finding any Rebels if they get on board!

Stormtrooper 2: Sir, we've begun a search! If any Rebels got on board, we'll find them...

Suddenly, AP-5 noticed that one of the hatches was open when it should have been sealed up, which is a little odd!

AP-5: That's odd! This hatch should be sealed...

AP-5 enters to check if anyone is there while Chopper tries to elude AP-5 but is eventually caught by him, who knows that the Orange Droid is a stowaway who is not authorized to be here!

AP-5: Hello? Is anyone there? Hello? Who's there? This is a restricted area!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

AP-5: Is someone there? I must see your credentials!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

AP-5: I know what you are... A stowaway! You are not authorized to be here...

Chopper lied about being some kind of Imperial Droid, to which AP-5 disagreed with!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

AP-5: Imperial droid? No, I think not!

Curious, Chopper then asked who he was then!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

AP-5: Who am I? I am AP-5, the Imperial inventory droid, charged with the safe transport of this vessel's cargo! I have logged every item and crew member on this ship, and you are certainly not on my list... Why are you carrying an extra ambulatory strut? (Sees that Chopper is carrying the Droid Leg for his mismatched one, realizing that Chopper is the thief that the Stormtroopers are after!) Ah, this strut is a replacement for your mismatched one...

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

AP-5: Your suspicious manner leads me to calculate that you stole it! You must be the rebel fugitive the Stormtroopers are looking for...

Just then, Chopper started to roll away, with AP-5 following him!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

AP-5: Come back, thief!

Soon the two of them began arguing with each other!

AP-5: You can run, but there will be no escape...

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

AP-5: There's no way out of the cargo bay... You've only trapped yourself!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

AP-5: You must have a malfunctioning logic circuit to accidentally board an Imperial freighter!

At that insult, Chopper pulled out his Spark projector, to which AP-5 recognizes from what only military models were equipped with back in the Clone Wars!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

AP-5: There's no need for violence! Wait... That is a spark projector! Only military models are equipped with those...

Chopper lowered his guard and explained that he was a War Hero back then before the Empire rose to power!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

AP-5: A war hero?

Chopper agreed, before giving his real name to AP-5, causing the Imperial inventory Droid to share his same past as well!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

AP-5: Well, "Chopper", I also served in the Clone Wars, as a military analyst on a Republic warship... I was also part of the Ryloth campaign... You know, our tactical strategies were only 70% effective!