Chapter Three Hundred and Thirty-Eight: Using some Cargo!/Time for a pickup!

Back on the Light Cruiser, the Imperial Officer informs Konstantine that he can't track the magno-mine, prompting the Admiral to tell him to get it back online in anger!

Imperial Officer: Admiral, I've lost the mine's signal.

Admiral Konstantine: Well, get it back!

Mart, however, would like to know what Hera and the others were planning! Hera told him that both Chopper and R3 were re-attaching the mine to one of Mart's cargo crates.

Mart: Hey, care to let me in on the plan?

Hera: The droids are attaching the mine to one of your cargo crates!

Mart nods, getting what Hera's plan was now!

Mart: Oh... I get it!

Just then, R3 reattached the mine to the cargo crate and reactivated the detonator as the officer reported that the mine's signal was online again!

Imperial Officer: I've reacquired the mine's signal!

Admiral Konstantine: Very good...

But while Mart knows that the bomb is in place, he knows that his Ship's not going anywhere fast, before asking Hera if Chopper can get him flying again!

Mart: The bomb is in place, but my ship's not going anywhere! Can your droid get me flying again?

But Hera knew that there was no time for that before she told Mart and the Droids to be ready for a pick-up as the Ghost led the TIE Fighters on a chase!

Hera: Sorry! No time for repairs... Get the droids inside and get ready for a pickup!