Chapter Three Hundred and Seventeen: Mid-Fight!/Plan B!

Back on the third moon of Concord Dawn, Ezra asks Sabine what her plan is while in mid-flight!

Ezra: So what's your strategy for this?

Sabine frowned, knowing that the Imperial Mandalorians must have landed a Shuttle nearby before she told Chopper to locate it!

Sabine: They must have a ship nearby... Chopper, find it!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

On that note, Ezra tells Chopper to hurry up because Sabine's "evil cousins" are catching up with them, as the Imperial Mandalorians pursue the Three Rebels with their jetpacks!

Ezra: Make it quick, Chop... Her evil cousins are coming!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

 The rebels soon flee into a canyon, with Ezra struggling to hold on to Sabine, as she asks the kid for a little help since Gar Saxon's men are flying faster than she was!

Ezra: They're flying faster than us...

Sabine: How about a little help?

At Sabine's request, Ezra uses one of his Twin lightsabers to deflect the Mandalorians' blaster bolts! But just then, Ezra narrowly avoids hitting a rock after having his feet dragged through a pool of water before telling Sabine that she is flying too low!

Ezra: Too low, too low!

Sabine: Sorry, sorry!

Just then one of the Mandalorians closes in on Sabine and Ezra! Luckily, Sabine drops Ezra on the top of a pinnacle and he jumps onto the pursuing Mandalorian! He then uses his lightsaber to damage the Mandalorian's jetpack, causing the man to fall! Ezra and Sabine then leap from opposite ends of the canyon and grab each other! Seeing that Sabine and the others were quicker than he expected, Saxon orders one of his three remaining men to circle around and cut the rebels off!

Gar Saxon: Cut them off!

The Three rebels then fly into a narrower part of the canyon, as Ezra complimented Sabine on the impressive footwork back there!

Ezra: Nice work back there... Impressive, most impressive...

Sabine: Thanks!

But when they see what Saxon is up to, Sabine throws a grenade at a nearby pinnacle, taking out one of their pursuers. Saxon and another Imperial Mandalorian zoom in on Sabine and Ezra. They open fire, causing Ezra to lose his grip!

Ezra: Sabine!

Luckily, he lands on Chopper, who beeps in annoyance, causing Ezra to quickly apologize to him knowing that it was an accident! 

Ezra: I know it was an accident!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping in Annoyance!)

Sabine then shoots down another Mandalorian warrior with a blaster, causing his jetpack to explode!