Chapter Three Hundred and Forty-One: Failed Mission.../Mocked of again!

Aboard the damaged light cruiser, Admiral Konstantine was contacted by Grand Admiral Thrawn, who asked if Konstantine had contacted him for assistance!

Grand Admiral Thrawn(Via Hologram): Admiral Konstantine, you called for assistance?

Konstantine, however, merely claims that he only wanted to inform the Grand Admiral that the Rebels have been driven from the system!

Admiral Konstantine: Quite the contrary... Admiral, I was contacting you to report the rebels have been driven from this system!

But Thrawn just frowned, however, as both Governor Pryce and Grand Moff Tarkin snickered on the other side, amused at Admiral Konstantine getting into trouble, again!

Governor Grand Moff Tarkin: Grand Admiral Thrawn's got that look...

Governor Pryce: I think somebody's gonna get it... (Chuckles)

Knowing that Konstantine was just trying to cover up his mistakes and assumed that he meant the rebels and their sympathizers had escaped!

Grand Admiral Thrawn(Via Hologram): I assume you mean the rebels and their sympathizers escaped?

As Admiral Konstantine bows his head in defeat, the others reveal that he was outsmarted by Hera, who could probably fly a kite and still be a better Pilot than him!

Governor Grand Moff Tarkin: What number failure was that, Arihnda?

Governor Pryce: I lost count somewhere around fifty...

Grand Admiral Thrawn: Whatever number it was, it better be the last! I'm tired of lesser beings always ruining everything...

Governor Grand Moff Tarkin: It's not just our fault! It was Konstantine's plan!

Governor Pryce: And he's the one who failed by being tricked by Captain Hera Sydulla who could fly a kite and still be a better Pilot than him!

Konstantine growled while his head was bowed, vowing to get his hands on them!

Admiral Konstantine: (Grunts) Wait until I get my hands on them!