Chapter Three Hundred and Fourteen: Kill him anyway?/Securing the Phantom ll!

Back at the hut, Saxon and his men fire blaster bolts around Chopper, startling the droid!

Chopper: (Chopper Startling Beeps)

Ezra tells Saxon that he was sent here by pirates, hoping that his claims will save Chopper's life!

Ezra: I'll tell you the truth! I promise, okay? My name is Lando Calrissian! I'm a smuggler! I heard there was lost treasure here. I made a deal with pirates, okay? I swear!

Saxon lowered his blaster, knowing that Ezra was lying! But he does know that every lie Ezra tells conceals a shred of truth and that the boy has given Saxon what he wants to know whether he realizes it or not!

Gar Saxon: Every lie you tell holds a shred of truth. You're giving me what I want to know, whether you realize it or not.

As the two of them argue that Ezra is running out of lies, Sabine, Kanan, and Rau eavesdrop on the interrogation from outside, Rau tells Sabine to set the frequency to 337 so that they hear what's going on!

Ezra: You have to believe me!

Gar Saxon: I believe you've run out of lies-

Fenn Rau: Set frequency to 337!

Sabine: On it...

Tired of this interrogation going nowhere, Saxon orders his subordinates to blast Chopper to bits, knowing its memory circuits hold the secrets that he wants!

Gar Saxon: Blast the droid... Perhaps its memory circuits hold the secrets I want!

Chopper: (Chopper Scared Beeping!)

Finally, Ezra confesses that he was sent here by Fenn Rau!

Ezra: Okay! Okay! Fine, you win... I was sent here by the Protector, Fenn Rau...

Saxon backed off, asking if Ezra knew where Rau was! Ezra denied that he did, but he sure wishes that he did...

Gar Saxon: You know where he is then?

Ezra: I don't! But I sure wish I did...

Saxon frowned, revealing everything that happened after Rau was taken prisoner by Ezra and the others a year ago...

Gar Saxon: Is that so? You know, I planned to strike this base and destroy these defiant Protectors for some time! Missing Fenn Rau was disappointing... But his absence did make the destruction of his men easier! I have been waiting for Rau to return... I only allowed rebel ships to move through Concord Dawn to lure him back! But now, I have you... And I think you know exactly where Rau is! And you will take me to him...

Nearby while Saxon was grabbing Ezra by the neck, Sabine and Rau both took their helmets, the two of them along with Kanan had now heard everything!

Fenn Rau: He was going to kill us anyway...

Sabine apologized for what happened as Rau realized that she and her friends capturing him saved his life! He decided that they had a truce, for now, while making a plan to get the Phantom II and save Sabine's friends...

Sabine: Rau, I'm sorry...

Fenn Rau: Had you and your Jedi not captured me, I'd be dead alongside my men, executed by the Empire... A truce, then, for now... You get your friend, Kanan and I will secure our ship!

Kanan: Thank you... 

But Sabine knew that they needed to get Rau a weapon first!

Sabine: But first, let's thin them out and get you a weapon!

Rau smirked, liking the way that she thinks!

Fenn Rau: I like the way you think...

Moving as quickly as they could, Sabine and Rau ambush some of the guards knocking out one of Saxon's Super Commandos! Sabine steals a Jetpack from the unconscious guard, as Rau takes his blaster rifle, knowing that she had been wanting one of these!

Sabine: Been wanting one of these...

Rau then sneaks aboard the Phantom ll before engaging in a fistfight with the guard, winning by knocking him out! Kanan frowned, hoping that Rau would make the right choice in the end!