Chapter Three Hundred and Twenty-Two: Defending Mykapo.../Not evacuating?

The Ghost Crew and some Phoenix Cells arrive above the planet Mykapo, as Ezra asks Hera how long was it till the Empire invaded Mykapo, via Fulcrum's intel!

Ezra: Hey, did Fulcrum say how long it'd be before the Empire invades Mykapo?

Hera replies with a negative, but she is told that Commander Sato has connections here, and he said rebel sympathizers were eager to evacuate!

Hera: No, but Commander Sato has connections here, and he said rebel sympathizers were eager to evacuate!

But as Chopper was watching the conversation unfold, Kanan said that they might be too late!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Kanan: I think we may be too late!

Sabine sees what Kanan means, spotting four Imperial TIE Fighters pursuing a freighter above Mykapo! But Ezra notices that the TIES haven't spotted them yet, seeing that they were distracted by the freighter!

Sabine: Imperial transport plus four TIES! But... They haven't spotted us yet!

Ezra: They're distracted... Got their sights locked on that freighter!

While Hera thinks that the freighter Crew are smugglers since they had a cargo of some kind, Sabine wonders why they are not jumping to light speed!

Hera: They've got a cargo of some kind... Maybe they're smugglers!

Sabine: I wonder why they're not jumping to light speed...

Ezra suggests that the freighter crew are gonna their help before Hera sends the Hammerhead corvette down to Mykapo to evacuate civilians while she orders Phoenix 2 and 3 to escort the transport!

Ezra: They're gonna need our help!

Hera: Phoenix Transport, proceed with the mission to the planet's surface.

Phoenix Transport Captain: Yes, Captain!

Hera: Phoenix 2 and 3, move in on my command... Protect that freighter!

Phoenix 2: Copy that, Phoenix Leader!