Chapter Two Hundred and Thirty-Six: Rescue has arrived!/Missing Crew Member!

Back in space, Sabine and the other Rebels were trying to fight with the TIE fighters, since they were trying to drive them towards their tractor beam!

Sabine: They're trying to drive us toward their tractor beam!

Luckily, the Ghost arrived with Minister Tua's Carrier and Sato's Phoenix Nest, as Hera told Sabine and the others to get their Ships on the carrier while she and the others covered them!

Hera: Ghost to bombers! Get your ships on the carrier... We'll cover you!

Sabine nods, glad to see Hera and the others right now!

Sabine(Via Comlink): Copy, Ghost... We are glad to see you!

While the Y-wings began landing inside the carrier along with the Marauder, Governor Pryce ordered Kallus to contact Grand Admiral Thrawn about this!

Governor Pryce: They fight so hard to gain so little... Contact Grand Admiral Thrawn immediately!

Agent Kallus: Yes, Governor Pryce!

Back on the Ghost, Eldra joined Kanan and Hera in the cockpit when Kaitis reported that they had a big problem!

Kaitis(Via Comlink): Ghost, we have a big problem! Spectre-6 is in trouble!

That shocked both Eldra and Hera, knowing that was a surprise while Kanan was concerned that Ezra wasn't with him and the others!

Hera: Wait? Ezra's awake?!

Kanan: Ezra's not with you?

Kaitis: No! 

Eldra: He slipped when he and Omega were saving Kaitis down there!

Hera frowned at Kanan, knowing where their missing Crew Member was!

Hera: The station!

Kanan nodded, agreeing that they better hurry!

Kanan: We better hurry!

Kaitis frowned from where he was before  Eldra reassured her Brother that Ezra would be fine!

Kaitis: Ezra...

Eldra(Via Comlink): Don't you worry, Bro!

Kaitis: Huh?

Eldra(Via Comlink): If anyone can save Ezra, Kanan can!

Kaitis nodded as Omega placed a comforting hand on his arm, knowing that Ezra would be okay if Kanan was there!