Chapter One Two Hundred: Chasing the Eighth Brother!/An old Friend?

Rex had already made his way through the hole to Ezra's side by the time Kanan and the other Jedi landed back on the ground...

Captain Rex: Kid!

Ezra: (Groans)

When Kanan finally made his way over to the hole, he saw that Rex was helping Ezra up a little, before calling out for Ezra to make sure that he's okay!

Captain Rex: Are you alright?!

Kanan: Ezra, can you hear me?!

Ezra rubbed his head gently little bit, before he and Rex both reassured Kanan and Eldra that the kid was fine, much to their relief!

Ezra: Ow... I'm okay!

Captain Rex: It's okay, he's alright!

But as soon as they were sure that Ezra wasn't hurt, Ahsoka knew that they had to hurry since the Eighth Brother was trying to get away!

Ahsoka: He's getting away, let's go!

But as Ahsoka and Quinlan rushed on ahead, Eldra and Kanan were hesitant to leave Ezra behind! Both Ezra and Rex urged them to go on ahead, saying that they'll catch up to them later!

Ezra: Don't worry about me, I'll catch up!

Captain Rex: We'll be fine, Kanan... You and Eldra just go help Ahsoka and Vos!

Kanan nodded, before he and Eldra quickly ran to catch up with Ahsoka and Vos!

Kanan: Okay... But be careful, you two!

As the other Four Jedi start pursuing the lone Inquisitor who was using his Double bladed Lightsaber to fly away, Ezra stood up shakily along with Rex... Since they they were trapped underground, Ezra knew that they had to figure out where they are first before they could catch up with their Friends!

Ezra: Sure, we'll catch up... Soon as we figure out where we are!

Just then, they all hear a voice in the darkness call out to him...

???: I know where you are... You're with me!

Unfortunately for both of them, Ezra knew that it was a voice that Rex and Ahsoka personally knew all too well!

Captain Rex: Oh, come on...

Ezra: No... It can't be!

???: I was hoping for Lady Tano... Why are you here?