Chapter One Two Hundred and Eighteen: Starting to collapse!/Life and Death?

While Kanan and Eldra were helping both Kaitis and Ezra, both Ahsoka and Vos were still fighting Vader on the other side of the Temple! Ahsoka Force Pushed Vader away a little bit; causing Vos to smirk a little bit, knowing that Vader wouldn't have lasted long if Ezra was facing him right now!

Quinlan Vos: You're lucky that Ezra didn't show up to face you with Kanan and the rest of us! 

Ahsoka: The way that you're fighting, you wouldn't have lasted long!

Vader frowned, seeing that both she and Ezra both have Obi-Wan's Arrogance just like Kanan and the others do!

Darth Vader: Oh, you have Kenobi's Arrogance!

Ahsoka smirked at Vos, knowing that she and Ezra both have many qualities for her to dislike!

Ahsoka: You'll find that both me and Ezra have many qualities for you to dislike!

While the two of them were fighting Vader, Kanan was helping Ezra to the Sith Holocron!

Kanan: Just a few more steps... Now reach! Higher! We almost got it!

Finally, Ezra grabs the Sith Holocron as both he and Kanan start to pull on it!

Ezra: Got it! 

Kanan: Now pull!

Struggling with all of his might with Kanan's, Ezra manages to pull the Sith Holocron out from the Obelisk! But the bad news was that as Kanan helped Ezra sit up a little bit, he realized that the Sith Temple was starting to collapse and implode in on itself!

Kanan: The Temple's starting to collapse!

Kanan quickly helps Ezra up to his feet and hurries back to the Phantom before the whole place implodes! Meanwhile; in the Outer Walls of the Sith Temple, both Vos and Ahsoka continue their Duel with Vader, and the Three of them start to argue about their choices between Life and Death!

Quinlan Vos: (Grunts) You picked a really bad time for this!

Darth Vader: Oh, sorry for the inconvenience! When would you prefer to breathe your last breath?! (Grunts)

Ahsoka: If this Temple implodes, it'll wipe us all out!

Darth Vader: (Grunts) I'd rather perish with honour than live in shame! Now... I'd really love to stay here and play, but I've got more important things to do... And you have to go down in flames!

And with that, Vader Force Pushes both Ahsoka and Vos over the edge into the chasm, before leaving to deal with the Son of the Skywalker and the others!