Chapter Three Hundred and Forty: Escaping!/Until we meet again...

As the Ghost is ferrying Sato's Hammer to safety, they encounter an Imperial Star Destroyer, that has emerged from hyperspace! Sabine frowned, knowing that that was an actual real Star Destroyer instead of just a light cruiser...

Sabine: Now that is a Star Destroyer...

Ezra frowned as Sato's rebel ships fled under the Star Destroyer's ventral, narrowly avoiding a swarm of TIE fighters... This wasn't joke time! This is running to the safety of light speed in hyperspace time!

Ezra: Uh, this isn't joke-time... This is running to the safety of light speed in hyperspace time!

Sabine shrugged, knowing that she couldn't help herself as Hera warmed up the Hyperdrive!

Sabine: Sorry, couldn't help myself!

Hera rolled her eyes, time to get out of here!

Hera: Okay, then... Let's get out of here!

But as she did, Grand Admiral Thrawn contacted Commander Sato via intercom, wondering what it would take to motivate the Rebelsl Commander to return to Mykapo...

Grand Admiral Thrawn(Via Intercom): Commander Jun Sato... I wondered what it would take to motivate your return to Mykapo!

Sato knew that the Grand Admiral now knew until the two of them met again...

Commander Sato: And now you know, Admiral! Until we meet again...

Grand Admiral Thrawn agreed as he let the rebels escape into the safety of hyperspace until they met again indeed...

Grand Admiral Thrawn: Yes, until we meet again...