Chapter One Two Hundred and Twenty-Four: Another mission.../Kaitis's promotion!

Meanwhile, back on Atollon, the Rebels were having a meeting of their own! The only people who didn't show up for the briefing were both Kanan and Eldra since Kanan had returned to the Med Bay to keep an on Ezra while Eldra was still in her room! Seeing that Eldra didn't even bother to show up while Kanan was keeping an eye on Ezra, Hera decided to get this meeting over with, while Hondo thought that being rescued wasn't payment enough for this intel!

Hondo: So, so, so, how much do you insist on paying me for this intel?

Hera: Being rescued from that Imperial prison wasn't payment enough?

Kaitis: (Sighs) What do you want?

Hondo: What good is a pirate without a ship? You know, the Ghost is a very nice ship! I could probably...

Kaitis and the others frowned with Hera, forget it!

Everyone: Forget it!

Hondo: I'm kidding, of course! But I do need a ship... Nothing too fancy! Just something with
a roomy cargo hold, hyperdrive, shields, weapons... I am a wanted man, after all! Very popular...

Minister Tua frowned, they have a deal if Hondo's information is as good as he claims, then they have a deal!

Minister Tun: If your information is as good as you claim, then we have a deal!

Hondo brought up a hologram of the Planet Yarma and the Reklam Station, explaining the intel he had for everyone!

Hondo: I give to you the planet Yarma... And hidden in its cloudy heavens, Reklam Station, a secret Imperial salvage yard where thousands of Republic starfighters are being dismantled for scrap! My former friend Terba worked on the line there before he was arrested for trying to escape...

Hera and Hunter both frowned, the Y-Wings seemed kinda old to them!

Hera: Y-wings? 

Hunter: Kinda old...

Kaitis frowned, before asking Rex what he thought about their flying conditions!

Kaitis: Can they fly?

Rex explained that while the Bombers may be old, they were still solid in combat operations! Stealing a squadron of them could help with the destruction of the Empire's factory on Lothal!

Captain Rex: Those bombers may be old, but they were solid in combat operations! If we could steal a squadron's worth... They would be key to building a strike fleet, one capable of our next objective, the destruction of the Empire's factory on Lothal!

Kaitis smiled with relief at Wrecker, knowing that could really help lift everyone's spirits!

Wrecker: Then what are we waiting for? Let's go get 'em!

Kaitis and Hera both frowned, knowing that they needed to scout it out first and confirm Hondo's intel and recon its defenses!

Kaitis: Not so fast, big guy! We need to scout it first... 

Hera: Kaitis's right, which is a sentence I never thought I say... We still need to confirm Hondo's intel and recon its defenses!

Hondo pretended to be wounded by that remark, while Commander Sato had a little surprise for Kaitis as a reward for keeping Eldra's anger under control as much as possible!

Hondo: You still do not trust Hondo, given our history together? You wound me to the quick, madam!

Commander Sato: Kaitis Bridger, I trusted you with the last mission, and your success has not gone unnoticed... You will lead this mission as Lieutenant Commander!

Kaitis smiled with surprise at the Promotion while Rex smirked with gentle fondness, knowing that Kaitis had earned after the last 6 Months of hard work, especially from today!

Kaitis: Lieutenant? A promotion?

Captain Rex: (Chuckles) You earned it, kid!

Sabine and Zeb both congratulated the Young Jedi, with the Lasat smacking his hand on Kaitis's shoulder, with the kid warning that he actually has to use that arm later!

Sabine: Way to go!

Zeb: Well done, young Jedi!

Kaitis: Ow! Hey, take it easy, I gotta use that arm later!

Hera smiled, knowing that Eldra would be proud of how Kaitis was doing!

Hera: Congratulations, Kaitis... Eldra will be proud of you!

Kaitis frowned, knowing that his own Sister has a funny way of showing it since she's never around, unlike Kanan!

Kaitis: Yeah? Well, she has a funny way of showing it, considering she's never around unlike Kanan! (Sighs) I need to go check up on him and Ezra!

Ahsoka nodded with sympathy, seeing that Kaitis needed a moment before the mission!

Ahsoka: Okay...

As Kaitis sadly walked away, Hera sighed sadly... Everyone was still getting used to not having Vos around, dealing with Eldra's cold behaviour, and accepting the possibility of her behaviour that Ezra may never wake up...

Hera: (Sighs) Oh, Ezra... If only you could see how much Kaitis misses you...