Chapter Three Hundred and Thirty-One: Six times that big!/Time to go!

Ezra, Sabine, Chopper, and Iron Squadron all rushed to the cockpit and discovered that an Imperial light cruiser and two Gozanti-class cruisers had exited hyperspace! The cruisers send out several TIE fighters and TIE Bombers, as the Imperial Officer informs Admiral Konstantine that there's only one small freighter! Konstantine rolled his eyes, making him believe that their so-called Grand Admiral Thrawn had overestimated the rebel threat in Mykapo!

Imperial Officer: There's one small freighter...

Admiral Konstantine: Thrawn overestimated these rebels.

Mart mistakes the light cruiser for a Star Destroyer and wants to fight it, but Sabine knows from experience out that the vessel is not a Star Destroyer and that a real Star Destroyer is six times bigger than a light cruiser!

Mart: Finally, a Star Destroyer!

Sabine: No, that's a light cruiser... Star Destroyers are six times that big!

But Mart doesn't care, and orders his Team to prepare for Battle anyway!

Mart: Yeah, well, prepare for battle anyway!

Both Sabine and Ezra knew that it was a terrible idea, knowing that they had to all go!

Sabine: Mart, you can't be serious!

Ezra: Look, we need to get to the Phantom! It's time to go! You need to come with us now!

Gooti agrees with Ezra but Mart won't listen to her as he flies towards the Imperial ships!

Gooti: Mart, maybe he's right... 

Jonner knows that the others were right this time, seeing that they are facing lots of Imperial ships and that more would be on their way soon enough!

Jonner: That's a lot of Imperial ships, and they say there are even more on the way!

When Mart asked what was wrong with his friends, Ezra told him that both Gooti and Jonner were not ready to die! But Mart refuses to call off the attack and ploughs forward!

Mart: What's wrong with you two?

Ezra: They're not ready to die!

Jonner and Gooti try to reason with their captain, knowing that they didn't have a choice!

Jonner: Come on, buddy!

Gooti: We have no choice...

When the ship's power breaks down, Mart finally agrees to go and the two rebel cells flee into the Phantom II!

Mart: Fine, fine... Let's go!