Chapter Three Hundred and Eleven: Captured!/An advantage!

On the other side of the Planet, the Imperial Mandalorians land with their leader a Red-Armored Warrior, before he orders his men to spread out to search the area for the Rebels!

Gar Saxon: Spread out!

One of his Mandalorian Soldiers boards the Phantom II and takes Chopper as a captive without any trouble, while the Droid is preparing the Ship for take-off via Sabine's orders!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Back at the Camp, Rau and the others were trying to hide from the Leader so that they wouldn't get caught!

Gar Saxon: Stay alert... They're around here somewhere...

But before the Leader could spot Sabine and the others, Ezra tries to shoot him with his spare Blaster, but exposes himself in the process!

Gar Saxon: Get him!

Rau knew that this was their chance to escape, but both Sabine and Kanan refused until Rau reminded them to not let Ezra's sacrifice for them be wasted!

Fenn Rau: Come on!

Kanan: And leave my Padawan for dead as Sabine's Family did for her when she left the Imperial Academy and her Home?!

Sabine: No!

Fenn Rau: His sacrifice saved us! Don't waste it...

As the three of them all left, Ezra immediately gave himself up, telling the Mandalorians not to shoot!

Ezra: Stop! I give up! Don't shoot!

As the Imperial Mandalorians took him captive, Sabine and Kanan both wanted to help Ezra!

Sabine: We have to help him!

Kanan: We'll get him back, Sabine... I promise...

But Rau told them that their only advantage was that "they" didn't know about them yet, Sabine especially!

Fenn Rau: Think, Sabine... Your only advantage is that they don't know about you yet!

Kanan frowned, seeing that Rau still had his Padawan's Twin Lightsabers!

Kanan: Ahem! You still have my Padawan's Twin lightsabers!

Rau pointed out that may just save Ezra's life, before leading them to a place where they can be safe and watch them!

Fenn Rau: That might just save his life... Come... I know a place where we'll be safe and where we can watch them!

Sabine shrugged at Kanan, knowing that it was better than doing nothing or even ditching the kid!