Chapter Two Hundred and Eighty-Six: Arrival on Agamar.../ Mission for Supplies?

The Ghost drops out of hyperspace, and the freighter descends into the atmosphere of the planet Agamar... After landing, Ghost lands near the wreck of a former Separatist Supply Ship, Captain Rex, Hunter, Omega, Ahsoka, Kaitis, Eldra, Zeb, Kanan, and Ezra all disembark from the ship! As they left, Hera asked if Kanan was sure that he and the others didn't need any help if anything went wrong!

Hera: You're sure you don't need help?

Kanan jokes that everything will go horribly wrong, while Ahsoka and the two Bridger Siblings don't find that one funny!

Kanan: I'm sure everything will go horribly wrong!

Ahsoka: Kanan!

Eldra: Not helping!

Kaitis: Though probably 98 percent accurate, Sis...

Both: (Chuckling)

Ezra shook his head at Kanan and the others, reassuring Hera that they would be fine... They had Rex with them after all!

Ezra: We'll be fine... We got a Clone Wars veteran with us!

Hera nods, before heading back onto the Ghost as the boarding ramp lifts back up, before both Hera and Sabine depart into space on the Ghost! After they left, Kanan asked Rex if he was ready for this...

Kanan: Ready, Captain?

Rex did, before remembering that Kanan didn't really like being called sir or General these days like Ezra did!

Captain Rex: Yes, sir... General.... Kanan!

As everyone walked ahead, Ezra had a bad feeling that there was more waiting for him and the others than just a bunch of old junk droids from the Clone War...