17. ☆ Mine ☆

Chay blocked him

Chay blocked him.

Chay ignored his song confession.

It's been months and Kim has enough!

☆☆☆☆☆

Chay runs out of his last lecture and gets in the car, "p'Arm, today was shit! I'm so tired."

"Since when do you use language like that, baby?"

Chay's eyes go wide. Suddenly he feels hot all over, it's harder for him to breathe. No no! He's been successfully ignoring Kim for months! What is this? Chay reaches for the doorknob but nothing happens.   "Let me go!"

"No."

"Open the fucking door, Kimhan!" 

"Ohoo kitten has a claws now?"

"And you are even shittier than you used to be," Chay scoffs.

"Well, now that we have done our polite greeting, buckle up, we are going to talk."  Kim starts the car and drives off to his apartment.

"We have nothing to talk about." 

"We do, baby. We do."

There's so much confusion covering every inch of Chay's mind. What is happening? What does Kim want? Why now? And why..."don't call me baby." 

"If you tell me the same thing after we talk, I'll stop," Kim shrugs.

Looking out of the car, Chay frowns "Why are we going to your place? Drive me home!"

"I'm not your chauffeur, baby. We are going where I want us to go."

"You are kidnapping me," Chay bluntly says.

Kim grips the steering wheel tighter, "you think I would do that after what happened to you?"

Chay sighs, "don't pretend you care." 

Kim doesn't say anything else.
Clenching his jaw he focuses only on driving to his apartment and once he does he gets out of the car and before Chay can even move, Kim grabs his wrist and drags him upstairs.  

"Let me go... Kim...let me—"

Kim pulls Chay inside the apartment and shuts the door behind them before he lets go of Chay's wrist.  

"Have you lost your fucking mind or what?!" Chay shouts, throwing his bag on the floor.

Kim runs his hand through his messy hair, "yes, fucking yes, Porchay! I have lost my fucking mind the day I met you! You know what? I'm tired! I'm fucking tired of your stupid tantrum! You are going to fucking listen to every word I'm about to say and you are going to believe it because I swear to god, this is going to be the most honest I have ever been. Get it?"

Chay groans, biting his lip, "fine! What it is you have such a strong need to tell me? And make it quick. I have plans with hia later."

"You gonna cancel them," Kim says matter of factly.

"Cancel?" Chay scoffs, "you are really out of your mind."

"I am," Kim nods, "I told you I am. Because of you. And you know why, baby?" Kim walks up to Chay, forcing Chay to step back until he is caught between Kim and a table. "I love you, Porchay."

Chay laughs. He can't believe himself. He is so confused. Laughter? That's his reaction after he was hoping, crying, dying for Kim to ever say those words? But... it makes sense... how can be believe Kim after everything that happened? HOW?  "You love me? You think I'm a naive little Porchay who is going to believe you? I'm not like that anymore, Kimhan! You can't play with me again!"

Kim grabs Chay by his nape, pulling him so close, for a moment their noses brush over each other, sending a wave of shivers down Chay's body.   "I love you, Porchay and you are fucking mine. Only mine! I'm done with playing stupid games!"

"You don't own me, Kimhan!" Chay says through gritted teeth but he already knows. He can feel the walls he built around himself from the ruins of what he and Kim used to have, crumbling down faster than he thought was possible.

Kim looks at him as if he suddenly realized that he might have hurt Chay in some way with his words. He brushes his thumb over Chay's cheek, "you are right, baby. I don't own you... but you... you own me. Every fiber of my body craves you. You don't have any idea what having you so close does to me. My mind, my fucking mind can't focus on anything if it isn't about you. And my heart?" Kim's voice cracks a little, "fuck, I wish... I wish that I could lie to it, that I could make it stop beating so fast whenever I think of you, whenever I see you but I can't... I can't and I don't want to. I love you, Porchay... I love—"

Kim's lips are softer than Chay has expected. For some reason every time he imagined this moment, he thought about Kim's lips being a little rough, just like Kim is. But no. They are soft and welcoming, luring him in more and more. Fuck, what is he doing? He needs to clear his mind.   He pulls away a little, breaking the kiss, watching as something in Kim's eyes breaks.

Kim leans back in, "baby... baby please... please don't stop... please—" 

"So what are we now?" Chay blurts out.

"Anything!" Kim immediately says, "anything you want us to be."

Chay's eyes slide from Kim's eyes to his lips and them back, "boyfriends."

"Boyfriends," Kim breathes out.

"It's your last chance, Kimhan. I don't care how much I love you. If you hurt me once again—"

Kim kisses Chay with all the love he has. He kisses him the way he always wanted to. Deeply and urgently as if he would die the moment their lips would part. And it's true, now when he got to taste Chay he'll never crave anything else. He wants to get drunk on Chay every day and night. Always. Always.

"Mine," he mumbles into their kiss, "all mine. Only mine."

"Hmm," Chay moans, "fuck... I love you so much."

"Are you cancelling the plans with Porsche, baby?"

Chay laughs, "you bet I am."

THE END