50. ☆ Bad Kim! ☆

"Where are you going, looking all dolled up?" Porsche threw a grape in his mouth

Chay rolled his eyes, "well, I don't know, hia. Try to take a guess."

Khun clapped his hands in excitement and grinned at Porsche, "little prince is going on a date, of course!"

"P'Khun!" Chay pouted.

Khun raised his hands in defence and chuckled, "sorry, sorry, my bad. I forgot that this nickname is a special innovation from my baby brother and no one can use it besides him."

Chay smirked, satisfied, "exactly, phi. Now if you excuse me, I have to go."

"Wait!" Porsche called after Chay before he could leave the dining room. "Where exactly are you two going?"

"That's between p'Kim and me, hia. And..."Chay's eyes turned serious, "I don't want to see any bodyguards following around! Not even you two!" Chay looked at Arm and Pol, standing at the door.

They both ducked their heads, trying to morph into thin air.

"P'Kim is a hundred times more effective bodyguard than all of the bodyguards here combined."

"He let you get kidnapped once..." Porsche uttered.

"And that's precisely why he is the best," Chay smiled, "he'd rather die than let it happen again."

"You can't know that, Chay."

"Trust me, hia," Chay lowered his voice, "if it weren't for p'Kim... I'd be kidnapped at least once a week. Anyway... see ya later."

Porsche dropped a grape he was holding, watching his little brother leave... "Did... did he just say that HE WOULD BE KIDNAPPED EVERY FUCKING WEEK??? Arm? Pol?"

Arm looked at Porsche, confused as ever, "I have no clue what khun Chay was talking about." 

Chay skipped through a hall, a contented smile on his face as he was humming a tune of the new Wik's single—Little Prince. For a moment he was so distracted that he bumped right into someone's chest. He knew that chest... that cigarette smell with musk and leather.

"Careful, little prince," Kim's husky voice entered Chay's ear as Kim held him close, pressing a kiss on the crown of his head, "too excited to see me?"

"Of course," Chay mumbled and pressed their lips together in a quick sweet kiss and then another and another.

Kim put one of his hands on Chay's neck and held him still, "kiss me longer, baby, come on..."

"Everyone can see us."

"And?" Kim cocked his eyebrow, "everyone knows we are dating."

"And everyone knows how disgusting you two are," Vegas' voice came from behind them.

"Fuck off!" Kim said, his middle finger the only thing Vegas could see as Kim turned Chay around and kissed him deeply, earning a sweet little whimper from his boyfriend.

After a couple of seconds, Chay tugged on Kim's hair and pulled away, rosy cheeks and red lips, he said, "should we go?"

Kim nodded, "go on, baby."

When Chay walked out of the mansion Kim turned to Vegas, "and you still here because?"

"Came to see Kinn."

"And what are you two, besties now?" Kim chuckled.

"Fuck off!"

"That's what you should have done," Kim casually said and walked out too, catching up with his little prince.

"So, little prince," Kim slid his arm around Chay's shoulders, "where do you want to go?"

Chay's eyes sparkled as he said, "I heard, there's this giant sunflower on the main street. It's an art project."

The giant sunflower it was... but Kim couldn't take his eyes off his breathtaking boyfriend anyway. 99% of the pictures he was taking were of Chay... the rest was that sunflower.

"P'Kim, show me the pics you took," Chay said as they lay down on green grass in a park."

Kim gave Chay his phone, watching as Chay unlocked it with his face and then... Kim threw his head back and started laughing when he saw Chay's confused face.

"Phi, why is it just me?"

Kim shrugged, "who gives a fuck about a sunflower when you are right in front of me, baby?"

 Phiiii," Chay whined, but couldn't help a gentle blush spread on his cheeks.

Kim rolled over to Chay and started peppering his neck with kisses. "Pretty pretty pretty mine mine mine... pretty and mine."

Chay giggled, tangling his hands in Kim's silky hair, "Kim... that tickles!"

Kim raised his head and looked at Chay with his deep dark eyes, "Kim?"

Chay nodded, "you are a bad Kim today!"

Kim smirked, taking Chay's earlobe between his teeth, one of his hands sliding under Chay's white shirt, "but you love bad Kim... don't you, little prince?"

Chay hitched his breath, tugging on Kim's hair, "we are outside, p'Kim!"

"But I'm not doing anything, baby." Kim leaned back to Chay's neck and grazed his teeth over Chay's tender skin, "only now I am..." Kim whispered before he kissed that one sensitive spot which always made Chay melt under Kim and then he started sucking the first purple mark out of many. 

Chay strolled back to his room late at night, blissfully tired, he couldn't wait to see all the hickeys Kim left on his neck, in the mirror.

"Finally home, young boy?" Porsche opened the door from his and Kinn's bedroom, hands folded on his chest.

"No, I'm a ghost," Chay replied, yawing.

Porsche frowned, "what the heck happened to your neck?!"

Chay smiled, "I know one thing which didn't happen to it, hia..." Chay stepped closer to Porsche and whispered, "it wasn't kidnapped."

With that he ran to his room, leaving his brother screaming at him through the entire mansion.

BONUS 

💬 hia saw the hickeys

good 🗨️

💬 55555 you should have seen his face

can't be better than yours, moaning my name... 🗨️

🗨️ bad Kim! 😡

☆ THE END ☆