24. ☆ Happy Valentine, Porchay Theerapanyakul ☆

"Where are you going, angel?" Kim frowns

Chay smiles as he puts on Kim's leather jacket "out with Macau."

"Today?" Kim's mood is breaking down completely.

"Is that a problem, phi?"

Kim shakes his head, "I just..." he kisses Chay's forehead, "happy Valentine, angel."

The corner of Chay's lips curves into a smile, he throws his arms around Kim's neck, "so you know that today is Valentine's Day."

"Of course, I know, angel," Kim caresses Chay's cheek, "I was excited to spend it with you but if you already have plans with my cousin—"

Chay giggles and pecks Kim's lips, "I was just teasing you, baby. I would never made plans with Macau on Valentine's Day when I have you."

And would you look at that, Kim's mood is back to being more than good. He smiles, letting his fingers slide under Chay's shirt. "So I have you all to myself, angel?"

Chay hums, "of course, you do." He takes Kim's hand, "should we go for a walk?"

"Anything you want," Kim plants a kiss on Chay's neck and opens the door, "after you, angel."

The grass is soft under their feet, the afternoon sun is gently kissing their skin and the tranquillity of the meadow is the cherry on top.

Kim's head is resting on Chay's lap while Chay is wrapping a flower around Kim's ring finger. Kim is watching Chay with so much adoration he feels that his heart will burst soon. Kim wants to kiss Chay so hard that it would take Chay's breath away. He wants to hug him so tight that Chay's body will imprint itself on his own forever. He wants Chay to know how much he loves him. "I love you so much, angel. I love you every day more and more."

Chay's bambi eyes sparkle, he finishes the flower ring on Kim's finger and looks at Kim, "I love you even more, phi." He shows Kim their ring fingers, both decorated with flower rings, "now we are married."

Kim's heart swells, he sits up and takes Chay's face in his palms, and kisses him softly, "well then... happy Valentine, Porchay Theerapanyakul."

☆ THE END ☆