23. ☆ Prepare for trouble and make it double! ☆

— Chay has Kim, the boyfriend who would kill and die for him. Chay doesn't need anything else, one Kim is more than enough...two Kims... that scream TROUBLE —  

"P'Kim is here," Chay squeals, making Porsche roll his eyes

"P'Kim is here," Chay squeals, making Porsche roll his eyes. "I'll go, hia, bye!"

"Yeah, yeah, have fun."

Chay runs out of the door, ready to jump into his boyfriend's arms, but the way Kim looks forces Chay to stop in his tracks. "Uhm... p'Kim... nice man bun and... half-opened shirt?"

Kim smirks, sliding his hand around Chay's waist, pressing their bodies together, "here you are, kitten." Kim shoves his tongue deep into Chay's mouth, one hand sliding down to grip Chay's ass.

Chay can't even wrap his mind around what is happening before their kiss breaks apart and Kim is shoved to the ground, getting beaten up by... wait... Chay knows this leather jacket! Kimhan? But... WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Kimhan is seeing red. His body is working on reflex. He wants to kill that fucking bastard! Who dares to fucking touch... KISS his Porchay! HIS! "You are fucking dead!"

Kim groans, stopping the fist from hitting his face again, he chuckles when he finally gets to see the face of a man who is attacking him. "This is how I look here? Geez."

"The fuck!" Kimhan mutters.

Chay steps closer, shaking off the confusion he puts a hand on Kimhan's shoulder, "phi... stop please."

Kimhan looks up at Chay, his eyes go darker when he sees Chay's lips red from the kiss.

How fucking hard did that bastard kiss him? Kimhan stands up, he cups Chay's cheeks and presses his thumb on Chay's lips, "baby—"

"I'm sorry, phi... I swear I didn't... you... him... you both—"

"Shhh, it's okay, baby... it's not your fault."

Suddenly Kimhan's hands are pushed away from Chay's face and Kim is standing between them, "don't ever touch my kitten, you fucker!"

Kimhan's face gets covered in shadows, killer instinct takes over, "step away from my boyfriend or I swear to god, I'll kill you!"

"Okay... okay..." Chay steps in between them, his eyes switching between both Kims. Well, this is weird. "P'Kim... we are not killing... uhmm p'Kim."

"This bastard isn't me, baby," Kimhan frowns.

Chay bites his lip, remembering the kiss and touch of the other Kim. It felt the same. It is the same. Chay looks at his boyfriend, "I'm afraid he is."

"You heard my kitten, I am you."

"He is not your kitten!" Kimhan growls.

"Okay, enough!" Chay says firmly. "We obviously need to talk. My room, right now!"