52. ☆ He Tastes Like Poetry ☆

— In his final year at uni, Chay has to focus on his finals. However, doing that is fucking hard when his neighbour decides to blast rock and play his damn guitar every time Chay tries to study —

 However, doing that is fucking hard when his neighbour decides to blast rock and play his damn guitar every time Chay tries to study —

"Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody music video greatly influenced the future evolution of music videos..." Chay mumbles under his breath, pencil quickly gliding on a paper, scribbling down the key points of the lecture from yesterday. He has less than two months to get everything important and even the less important into his brain before his finals. Being a music history major is fun and games until it comes to his finals. There's just too much data, too many names, titles, years, styles, and lyrics... Chay's head is spinning, honestly. It's not like he doesn't love what he is studying but he truly feels that he needs a break. If only he could take it. 

"After your finals, Chay, After your finals!" Chay mumbles to himself and flips the page to "70s Glam Rock." He sighs, not his favourite genre but what can he do? He also has to study things he doesn't particularly vibe with.

Chay is about to start reading an article on how Glam Rock influenced the evolution of the fashion industry when his ears get pierced by the voice of Alice Cooper.

"Your cruel device Your blood, like ice One look, could kill My pain, your thrill" 

Ahh, there it goes, Chay sighs, Kimhan's favourite song. Not like Chay knows but considering how many fucking times Chay heard his neighbour playing it... Chay thinks his guess is pretty accurate. However, Kimhan's favourite song doesn't mean Chay's favourite song. Yeah, there used to be a time when Chay didn't mind that song at all but then his lovely neighbour decided to start his blasting rock session with this song every damn night and Chay got tired. Too fucking tired. 

Now every time he hears this song he knows that he won't be able to study until the wee hours of the morning when his stupid neighbour finally decides to stop that madness and sleep. And it's not like Chay doesn't like rock music. He does! He would even enjoy it if he didn't have to study it instead. Usually, he just suffers until the morning, but not today.

"I wanna love you but I better not touch (don't touch) I wanna hold you, but my senses tell me to stop I wanna kiss you but I want it too much (too much) I wanna taste you but your lips are venomous poison"

Something inside of Chay snaps. The glass is full, too full!

He stands up, slaps the pencil harshly on the desk, and walks out of his apartment. He is knocking on Kimhan's door before he even stops to think about it again. It doesn't matter! Two months! Chay has only two months to learn everything. If Kimhan isn't interested in being for example something useful like his tutor instead of annoying the shit out of him then he can fuck off! 

"Poison (poison) Runnin' deep inside my veins Burnin' deep inside my brain (poison) Poisoning (poison) I don't want to break these chains (poison) Poison (Poison) I don't want to break these chains (poison)"