56. ☆ Dreamy ☆

Kim held Chay tight in his arms the entire night

Kim held Chay tight in his arms the entire night. That's always the way they sleep. Except for the nights when Kim allows himself to be the little spoon and Chay is more than willing to engulf his husband in a warm loving hug.

Kim loves hugging Chay. He loves holding Chay as close as possible. He loves to be pressed all over Chay. He loves to be in Chay. If it was possible Kim would most likely want to fuse himself into Chay forever but that wasn't a thing so being like this was enough. It has been exactly one month since they got married. Since Kim can officially call Chay his husband without people looking at him as if he is nuts. The entire month, and Kim still feels as if he is just dreaming. But if he is... he rather won't ever wake up again.

"How long are u going to stare, hmm?" Chay's morning sleepy voice makes Kim smile.

"How do you know I'm watching you when you are turned the other way, angel?"

"I can feel your eyes on me anytime, phi." With a lazy smile, Chay turns to his husband and throws one leg over Kim's waist and hand around Kim's neck, "it's a special power I have."

Kim puts his hand on Chay's waist, his fingers slide under Chay's shirt to his warm skin, "good morning, baby. Slept well?"

Chay smirks, "I did, phi. But what were you dreaming about, hmm?"

Kim thinks for a moment but he has no idea, "I can't remember, why?"

"Because you were like 'I love you, baby. My Chay. I love you. My my Chay Chay'" Chay laughs, imitating Kim's voice.

Kim shrugs, "well, I clearly had a good dream. Besides, at least you know that you are the only one on my mind, angel."

Chay lets out a giggle, pressing a kiss on Kim's lips, "I love you."

"More than anything, baby," Kim whispered back.

"Should we go, have some breakfast?" Chay offers, sitting up. But he is pulled right back down, Kim crawling to be on top of him. 

"I wanna stay in bed," Kim says, showering Chay's neck with kisses.

Chay hums, tangling his fingers into Kim's hair. "And what are we gonna do in bed the entire day, phi, hmm?"

Kim looks up at Chay and slowly slides one of his hands under Chay's boxers, "I might have an idea..."

☆ THE END ☆