25. ☆ Handcuffed Love ☆

— what if KinnPorsche weren't the ones handcuffed together in the middle of nowhere? What if it would be KimChay instead? —

"P'Wik is a singer! P'Wik is amazing!  Oh, I really like p'Wik! But wait, p'Wik is actually p'Kim! P'Kim is amazing! I LOVE p'Kim! But wait

"P'Wik is a singer! P'Wik is amazing! Oh, I really like p'Wik! But wait, p'Wik is actually p'Kim! P'Kim is amazing! I LOVE p'Kim! But wait... There's another plot twist, p'Kim is in the mafia! And now we are handcuffed and stuck in the middle of nowhere because of it!"

Kim sighs, quietly observing the striking change in Chay since their kidnapping a couple of hours ago. Surprisingly Chay is even way more talkative than before, but most of the time is just him being scared or him dissing Kim. Kim internally agrees; he deserves that.

Besides talking a lot Chay keeps shifting and glancing at Kim, his eyes heavy with both anger and fear.

Kim fucked up. If he stayed away from Chay the moment he knew that Chay was just a sweet innocent boy who had no business with the mafia they wouldn't be here now. But it is precisely because Chay is the way he is that Kim can't stay away. He wanted to. He really did. He was ready to leave a stupid sticky note and never showed up in Chay's life again. But then this happened. And Kim made his decision. If Chay still wants him then nothing and no one will ever come between them!

What Kim didn't want to accept got confirmed by this kidnapping—Chay is in this goddamn mafia world already. So if he is, there isn't a better place for him than being protected by the best one. And Kim IS the best one. But what is important now is to get them out of this mess. He can start by opening the handcuffs but come on, Kim isn't that dumb. Being handcuffed to Chay is the best part. Chay dissing him for the past few hours... not so much. 

"How will we get home? You were hungry before, now you must be starving," Chay looks at Kim, his fingers nervously, playing with the hem of his shirt. "Why did they kidnap us? Was it because of you or me? It must be because of you, right? I have nothing with the mafia."

Oh, Porchay, there's a lot you need to know. Kim wants to say something when Chay suddenly drops to his knees, taking Kim down with him. Kim's senses are on high alert, he scoots close to Chay and cups his cheeks, a tear rolls down and collides with his thumb.

"Porchay, Chay are you okay? What's wrong? Are you hurt somewhere... please talk to me," Kim's eyes are frantically searching all over Chay's body and face, looking for any sign of injuries but the only thing he can see is a small scratch on Chay's forehead. Chay's shoulders are slightly shaking as he cries, twisting a fabric of his shirt in his hand, "we a-are going to die, aren't w-we?"

Kim relaxes a little, he wraps his free arm around Chay, "baby, I think you are in shock. Try to breathe, okay? We won't die. I'd rather put a bullet through my brain than let something bad happen to you again."

Chay's bambi eyes are glistening with tears, catching Kim's gaze, he shakes his head, "it's all your fault. I'm tired, my head hurts... what... my hia! If my hia finds out—"