19. ☆ 'Hate' Kiss ☆

The cigarette smoke hangs in the air blending in with the scent of coffee

Chay takes a sip from his Vanilla Latte and returns to Kim the intense stare that Kim has been giving him for the past ten minutes.

Kim clears his throat, "angel, do you trust me?"

Chay frowns, reaching over the table to hold Kim's hand. "Do I trust you? I hate you, Kimhan."

Kim freezes, his hold on Chay's hand loosens up.

Chay shakes his head, holding Kim's hand tighter, "we only got together last night. You put me through hell before. You can't be surprised that I hate you—"

"Porchay—"

"But I love you way more than I hate you, dummy. I wouldn't take you back if I didn't."

"But... do you trust me?" Kim inhales the cigarette smoke, calming himself down.

"Of course, I do, p'Kim. What's wrong? You are so nervous. That's not like you at all."

Kim gulps down, putting the cigarette away, "angel... I want to... You have to move in with me!"

Chay narrows his bambi eyes and tilts his head a little, "I HAVE to?"

Kim clicks his tongue and nods, "you have to. You can't live under the same roof as my father."

"And who says that, you?"

"Me? Yes! But your brother too." 

"Hia?" Chay asks confused, "but why? Hia lives there, my mom lives there." 

"We can't trust my father, Chay." 

Chay stands up, walks around the table, and sits on Kim's lap.

Kim shudders, Chay has too much power over him; every even slight contact of their bodies drives Kim crazy. For a moment he doesn't know where to put his hands or if he even can put them anywhere...

Chay softly smiles and takes Kim's hands, placing them on his hips, "you can touch me anytime you want to, p'Kim." He leans to Kim's ear, his hot breath caresses Kim's skin, "I want you to touch me."

Kim buries his fingers deeper into Chay's skin. God, he wants to touch that hot skin without that stupid shirt coming in between them.

"But," Chay leans away to look at Kim, "first let's finish our conversation... I find it hard to believe that hia would allow me to move in with you... what are you up to, p'Kim?"

Kim immediately shakes his head, cupping Chay's cheek, "I'm not doing anything behind yours or Porsche's back, I swear."

A bright smile lights up Chay's pretty face before he bursts into laughter, "okay okay... p'Kim; I'm sorry. Hia told me everything this morning."  

"Angel," Kim chuckles and shakes his head in surprise, "don't play with me like that."

"And why not?" Chay giggles, "you look like a lost puppy, it's cute."

Kim smiles, "you can't say that in front of anyone else, angel. I have a reputation to maintain." 

"Reputation, hmm?" Chay runs his fingers through Kim's hair, tugging on it lightly, "mysterious, dangerous, and sexy." He brushes his lips over Kim's slightly parted ones, feeling Kim's body tensing under him.  

"Chay—" Kim whispers, desperately searching for another contact with his angel's sweet lips.

Chay smiles, kissing the corner of Kim's lips, "I'm moving in today. Happy?"

"Only if you are happy, angel."

"I am," Chay's smile gets even bigger, "very happy."

The love Kim feels for Chay makes Kim feel dizzy. It's too overwhelming, too much for him to hold in. It burns him from the inside. But now when he learned how to express himself, now when he isn't afraid to show all his emotions to his angel, he doesn't have to hold it all in anymore. So he lets those words slip naturally through his lips just like he did it last night and it feels so liberating so natural; he can't believe it took him so long to say it. Now he feels like he'll never be able to stop. He doesn't want to. Ever. "I love you, angel. I love you so much."  

Chay wraps his fingers around Kim's neck, "I hate you," he whispers back, just before he crushes their lips together, sliding his tongue deep into Kim's mouth.

Kim groans, sucking on Chay's tongue, his hands wander all over Chay's body. He is allowed to, Chay wants him to, Chay loves him as much as he loves Chay. Kim deepens the kiss even more if it's even possible, enjoying all the soft moans and whimpers his angel is making.  

"Hmm... angel..."

Chay peppers kisses all over Kim's neck, nibbling on the skin under Kim's jaw, sending shivers down Kim's body. 

"Fuck... angel... don't stop."

"Can't wait to live alone with you, p'Kim," Chay breathes out into Kim's neck. 

"Fuck, you are going to kill me, angel," Kim groans.

"Good," Chay smirks, shoving his tongue back into Kim's mouth.

THE END