39. ☆ When You're Gone ☆

— Chay is away for 3 months for a student exchange programme and Kim does his best not to go crazy, missing him so much. Updating Chay on everything he is doing seems to be helping him a lot —

 Updating Chay on everything he is doing seems to be helping him a lot —

♡ 𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙘𝙧𝙮 ♡

It has been 2 months, 16 days, 10 hours, 27 minutes, and 35... 36... 37 seconds since Kim kissed Chay for the last time.

Kim needs to survive another 15 days, 5 hours and approximately 40 minutes before he can do that again. 

"Useless exchange programme!" Kim says to himself at least 100 times a day but every time immediately after that he curses himself. Chay has always wanted to do it and Kim is more than happy for him; Kim is proud. Seeing Chay taking his education seriously after he almost gave up on it because of  Kim means more to Kim than Chay may think. But Kim is also a really needy and possessive boyfriend who is quite frankly obsessed with his angel and this long-distance relationship is a literal torture for him.  Well, yeah... judge him for that if you want to but all he needs is to have his boyfriend back! He would have flown to New York a billion times already if Chay himself hadn't strictly told him not to do it. 

"Phi, you will be in New York more than here. You have to focus on your album. I don't want to be the reason why the release of your new album gets delayed."

"Angel, it will get delayed anyway because my muse is gonna be thousands of kilometres away from me."

Chay shook his head, unimpressed, "I said what I said, p'Kim!"

So, Kim didn't fly to New York once. Instead, he spends hours upon hours every day on his phone updating Chay about everything. Really everything. 

♡𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙄𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚♡ 

When Kim woke up his instinct was to reach out to Chay's side of the bed and nuzzle closer to his boyfriend, but as every morning for the past two months, the disappointing reality hit him all at once. Kim rolls around in the bed, grabs his phone and takes a selfie, sending it to Chay.

💬 good morning, angel. Another day, another opportunity to miss you.

 Another day, another opportunity to miss you