46. ☆ Sk8er Boi ☆

"You want to glue Kim's skateboard to the concrete?"

"Yeah," Chay says, glaring at Kim from the other side of the park.

"That's too much, don't you think?"

"Or..." Chay grins, "I can slightly unscrew one of his wheels."

"Chay!" Macau groans.

"And then I'll watch as his ugly face becomes a pretty pancake on the ground!"

"We don't want to send anyone to the hospital!" Macau murmurs horrified.

"Says you," Chay smirks, watching as Kim is doing one of his stupid skateboarding tricks.

"Chay, don't you think this stupid war between you two is getting out of hand?"

"Out of hand, Mac?" Chay scoffs, "this park used to be OURS and then those weirdoes popped up here and now they think they own it here. We practice here, we have performances here, we dance here all the time. This is our home! But how are we supposed to dance freely here if you never know when one of those fuckers accidentally bulldoze you to the ground? Remember what happened to Mike two months ago?"

"Mike was the one who got in Big's way, and he is fine now."

"He is not. He still can't dance for at least a month! And we need him. So," Chay stands up, "it's time for revenge."

"Lil princess has been eyeing you since we arrived," Big points out.

Kim chuckles, "boy is pretty hilarious, honestly. He pretends how much he hates me while in reality, I see something entirely different in his eyes."

"Ohhh, do you now?" Big wiggles his eyebrows. "And you?"

"Maaan," Kim shakes his head, "you know that I need someone who's gonna love my skateboards as much as I love them... not someone who wants to set them on fire."

"That didn't answer my question," Big cocks an eyebrow. Kim looks at Chay, their eyes meeting for a brief moment before Chay looks away, "I must say that he is pretty fun to mess with."

 "Alright," Chay smiles, "on three! Three... two... one..." he puts his phone away, the first tones of Sk8er Boi fill up the air around them until... it's gone.

Holding Chay's phone, Kim is smirking. "Sk8er Boi?" he cocks an eyebrow, "are you publicly declaring your love for me, princess?"

Chay basically jumps at Kim, grabbing the phone from Kim's hand, "don't touch what's fucking mine, ugly face!"