22. ☆ Down & Dirty ☆

"You were easier to catch than I was expecting, Kim

"You were easier to catch than I was expecting, Kim."

Kim clicks his tongue and looks at the guy he vaguely remembers seeing walking out of his father's office a couple of weeks ago, "for strangers, I'm khun Kimhan."

The man laughs, "well, khun Kimhan, why are you here alone? Don't tell me your pet finally ran away from you."

A cold barrel of a gun collides with the man's temple. Chay grins, "who said p'Kim is here alone? Besides, if you want to talk about pets at least specify." Chay presses the gun stronger to the man's head "for example, I'm a kitten. And you know what kittens have? Claws!"

The man suddenly feels a sharp pain in his abdomen, spreading all over his body and when his eyes fall at Chay's hand he sees a knife dripping with blood.

"Looks like someone got too distracted by a gun," Chay winks.

Kim lights a cigarette, still casually leaning on the bar, "you were really expecting that I would be somewhere without my husband? I really don't know who's more dumb, you or my father."

The man puts both of his hands on the wound that is bleeding dangerously fast, "i-if not me someone else will get you, Kimhan!"

Kim rolls his eyes, blowing out the smoke.

"What should I do with him, p'Kim?"

"Come here, baby," Kim opens his arms.

The moment later Chay's lungs are filled with smoke Kim shares with him through a deep, needy kiss, biting on Chay's bottom lip before letting go and soothing the bite with his tongue.

Kim smirks, "do whatever you want to, baby. I love watching you get down and dirty."

☆ THE END ☆