100. ☆ Sleepy Angel ☆

"Angel? Chay?" Kim gets home shortly past 10 pm

"Angel? Chay?" Kim gets home shortly past 10 pm. Usually, he is greeted by a tall and cuddly boyfriend who jumps on him like a koala the moment he opens the door. But not tonight.

The apartment is dark, and only when he gets to the bedroom does he find his angel.

The laptop is still open. Chay is still in his clothes. But he is asleep. Looks like he had fallen asleep while doing his project.

"That damn project," Kim murmurs under his breath and sits next to Chay. Gently, he caresses Chay's silky hair and presses a kiss on his cheek  "Angel... wake up, baby," Kim hates to wake Chay up, but they should get ready for bed properly.

Chay mumbles something under his breath that sounds faintly like, "yes... hmm love.. phi," but he doesn't wake up.

An embarrassingly huge smile appears on Kim's face. There's this urge in him to squeeze Chay in his arms and cuddle him till the end of the world. But instead, he just kisses Chay's cheek again and whispers, "angel... wake up."

Chay finally reacts. He scrunches his nose, yawns, and blinks his eyes open.  "Phi... oh... did you come sooner? You said you'll be back around ten."

"It is ten, baby," Kim chuckles and pulls Chay into a kiss. "Are you still working on the uni project?"

Chay nods, pouting, he plays with Kim's hair, "I still have a lot and it needs to be done by tomorrow. I don't think I'll sleep tonight."

Kim frowns, he doesn't like this at all, "no, baby. You have already spent so much time on it. You are exhausted."

"Writing a musical isn't easy, phi. But I have to."

"Okay, you know what?" Kim hugs Chay tightly, lips pressed to Chay's cheek, "let's take a shower and then you can get back to work."

"Oh, I see how it is," Chay teases, "that was your plan all along—shower together."

"Maybe," Kim hums and kisses Chay again.

Chay fell asleep next to Kim just five minutes after he started working on the project again.

It's almost six in the morning now, and Kim just finished the last line of the musical. No one has to know that Chay had help. It's just Chay's project, and he should get praised for it.

Kim puts the laptop next to Chay, a sticky note on the laptop says, "show them how it's done, today, my rock star! I ♡ you!"

Kim has an early recording session in his studio today, so he presses a sweet kiss on the crown of Chay's head and slips out of the apartment shortly after six.  First text he gets at 7:30: "phiii 🥺HAVE ALL MY LOVE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Second text he gets at 11:47: "p'Kiiiim marry me! 💍I might not even be kidding 😭THEY LOVED IT SO MUCH! BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOUUU ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Kim smiles at his phone—the sleepless night was worth it.

THE END

P.S. So, this is it for this one! We have come to the end of yet another KimChay one shot collection. 🥺 However, no worries! There's gonna be a KimChay one shot collection part 3. called "Pages Full of You & Me" 💖 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS ONE AND LEAVING WONDERFUL COMMENTS! THEY TRULY ALWAYS MAKE MY DAY!

I love you, Lucy ❤️