14. ☆ Kiss Me Heal Me ☆

— Chay certainly wasn't expecting his dance practice to end with him breaking his ankle and he definitely wasn't expecting to get the most handsome man he had ever seen as his physiotherapist —

Kim's fingers are gentle as they are slowly massage the inner side of Chay's ankle, eyebrows furrowed, biting his lips in concentration. He raises his head, letting his beautiful smile spread all over his gorgeous face, "how does it feel?"

𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩! 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙧... Chay curses at his own thoughts, he smiles, "it's okay."

"Does it hurt?"

"No."

"Did you do the little workout I showed you last time?"

Chay nods, "yes, every day."

"Do you find it helpful?"

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙛𝙪𝙡... 𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙔𝙊𝙐... "umm, yes. I think that I can move my ankle more easily now, so thank you."

Kim nods, letting go of Chay's ankle and standing up, he sits back at his desk, "it seems to be healing well, just a couple of more sessions with me and I won't be bothering you anymore."

"You aren't bothering me!" Chay bursts out before he even realizes what he is doing. He can feel his cheeks heating up... "I...uhmm..."

Kim glances at Chay, one corner of his lips raised into a half smile, "you are one of a few people that actually like to be here."

"Few? Who are the others?" 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜?

Kim signs the doctor's report and puts down the pen. He turns his body completely towards Chay, "one is a six years old boy who talks 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 about cars and the other is eighty years old granny who asked me on a date five times so far."

"And, would you go?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, umm... if someone younger than eighty years would ask you on a date... would you go?" Chay doesn't know whether he wants to hit his head against the wall or pat his shoulder for going for it. Ughhhh what is he doing? But, he doesn't want to stop seeing Kim, he likes Kim's company... maybe more than he should.

Kim turns back to his computer, pushing the report towards Chay, "see you next week, Porchay."

☆☆☆☆☆

Chay thinks he fucked up. Well, he definitely did, considering that usually chatty physiotherapist Kim has barely said a word to Chay today.