59. ☆ El Diablo ☆

— in which Chay gets cheated on by his boyfriend and meets a stranger who becomes his obsession all in the same night —

[two hours before the first encounter] 

Chay's body aches. It's like this every Friday evening after he finishes his dancing class. But it's a good ache; he loves how his legs feel like they will give up any second or how his muscles are so worn out that he wonders how he'll even get home. If it hurts, if he feels it... it means that he did his best.

With a tired smile, he takes out his keys and opens the door to the apartment he shares with his boyfriend, Marcus. Chay can't wait to have dinner and cuddle while watching Netflix with his boyfriend. Just what he needs to recharge his batteries.

The apartment is eerily quiet. Only when Chay walks into their bedroom, he can hear a running shower from the bathroom. "Oh, he is taking a shower early today," Chay shrugs and throws his gym bag on the floor.

Taking off his jacket something silvery on the floor glistens under the light, catching his attention. As he picks it up the empty condom pack in his hand, makes him frown. His eyes subconsciously wander towards the bathroom door. 

Chay doesn't even have time to comprehend what is happening when the door opens and his boyfriend walks out, a towel loosely hanging around his hips and arms of another man, tightly wrapped around his waist. Those arms belong to Chay's best friend. 

"Porchay, darling—"

Chay shakes his head, the empty condom pack, slipping through his fingers and falling back to the floor, "save it, Marcus! I don't think there's anything you can say that I didn't see already."

"Chay, let me explain—"

"And you?" Chay scoffs in disgust, "my so-called best friend... how long, Macau? Is this the first time? How long were you both laughing at me?"

"Chay... please... we didn't want to—"

"Macau, stop!" Chay snaps, "yeah, sure, you didn't want to... it just miraculously happened! You know what?" Chay grabs his jacket, "from now on it can miraculously happen even every fucking day; I don't care!" He turns around, walking out of the bedroom, his steps fast to leave the place he called home for three years as fast as possible.

Every stupid second he is in this apartment is now burning a painful hole in his heart.

"Porchay! Porchay wait please!" Marcus grabs Chay's wrist, "you can't just leave!"

"I can! I can leave because we are nothing anymore!" Chay pushes Marcus away; the force he puts into it startles Marcus, he backs a couple of steps away.

"Chay... I'm sorry..."

"I'll come to take my things tomorrow," Chay says indifferently and walks out of the apartment.