49. ☆ His Sunshine ☆

It was late at night when Chay finally got back

It was late at night when Chay finally got back. Tired from today's fucked up mission, he took the fastest shower ever and slipped into the gentle arms of his beautiful sunshine.

Kim even half asleep wrapped himself like a koala around Chay, and mumbled, "mine!"

Chay softly chuckled, sniff-kissing Kim's cheek, "yours, baby. Did I wake you up?"

Kim opened his chocolate eyes and pouted, "I was waiting for you, but then I fell asleep."

"That's okay," Chay pecked Kim's inviting lips, "I want my sunshine to get enough sleep."

"I sleep better when you are with me," Kim whispered, "that's the only time when I don't have to worry if you are safe."

Chay rolled them over, pressing Kim down to the sheets. He left a gentle kiss on Kim's forehead and then on his lips, "as long as you think about me... I'm always safe, baby."

Kim smiled, wrapping his hands around Chay's neck, "and as long as you are kissing me, I'm safe too."

Chay cocked his eyebrow, "oh really?"

Kim nodded, with beautiful sparkles in his eyes. Love, that's what they were.

Chay leaned closer, their lips barely inches away, "then I guess I should save you from danger right now..."

"Yeah... I think you should..." Kim's words left his mouth just to be captured by Chay's. 

Gently parting Kim's lips, Chay shoved his tongue inside, drinking in the soft moan that left Kim's lips. This was all Chay needed. No matter how tired or how shitty he felt, having his sunshine warming up his body and soul, made everything better. 

☆ THE END ☆