Chapter 32 Tommy & Tanya can't stop singing part 2 & the election part 1

Adam and Jason also noticed. "Oh no, the Quadrafighters are attacking the zord holding bay!" Alpha said. "The zeo megasword and the warrior wheel are still in there." Adam said. "We've got to get them out of there. Alpha, initiate the sword evacuation procedure." Jason said. "Right. I just hope we can get them secured fast enough." Alpha said. "Prepare for descent." Adam said. "Lock and secure." Jason said. "Locked." Adam said. That's when Alpha noticed that they were getting knocked around really good. "This doesn't look good." Alpha said. "The caterpillar is one ugly monster. But now that we got everything locked and secured here the others need help. John and Kaitlyn are already on their way. Are you ready Adam?" Jason asked. "Ready as I'll ever be. I'll take the red battlezord." Adam said. "I'll check out the situation at the zord holding bay." Jason said. "Right, it's morphing time!" Adam said before morphing. "Zeo ranger four green!" Adam said to morph. Jason also morphed.

Adam, John, and Kaitlyn went to go help them with their swords. "Help has arrived." Tommy said in a singing voice. "Hold on guys, we're on our way." Kaitlyn said. They started to fight the caterpillar together. "Whatever Alpha did it worked. I have full control." Adam said. Meanwhile at the command center the cogs thought that they destroyed the swords but they didn't. Then Jason showed up and started to attack them. Back in town Prince Gasket and Archeria saw them attacking the caterpillar but it looked like the rangers had it under control. "What do we do now?" Archeria asked. "Don't worry. I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Caterpillar it's time to divide and conquer!" Prince Gasket said. That's when the caterpillar divided its body. This time they had the advantage. Adam and the others were starting to lose control. Then the caterpillar shot something at the red battlezord to make it start dancing. "I don't believe this, I lost all control." Adam said. Then the caterpillar hit the other swords and made those ones dance too. That's when the caterpillar brought its body back together. Then their swords went down and they fell out of the swords. They tried shooting at the caterpillar from the ground but it didn't do much. Tommy got hit with another attack that separated him from the others. That's when Archeria got to him. "Where do you think you're going power ranger? I'm not done with you yet." Archeria said before shooting an arrow at him. Meanwhile by the others Prince Gasket was fighting the others. "Do you give up?" Prince Gasket said. "In your dreams." Kaitlyn said. "In my nightmares." John said. Then Archeria shot another arrow at Tommy. "Let's make this a little more up close and personal. And stop with the singing." Archeria said as her bow tuned into a sword. My family just got back home from chipotle when Zordon contacted me and Jason. "Ariel, Jason, things are getting worse. Activate your swords and join the others." Zordon said. "You got it Zordon. We're on our way." I said. Then I morphed. "Zeo ranger six purple!" I said to morph. Back in town Prince Gasket thought that he had won. "Not so fast Gasket!" I said as Jason and I showed up on the scene. "Alright Ariel, let's show them what we can do as a team." Jason said. "You got it." I said. We launched an attack at the caterpillar and destroyed it. "That'll teach you to never mess with the power rangers." Jason said. "And to never underestimate them." I added. Back at the machine empire Queen Machina and Prince Sprocket saw what happened. "Now that didn't go at all like I planned. We just don't seem to be able to make monsters as well as your father did." Queen Machina said. "I sure do miss dad. I wish he'd come home." Prince Sprocket said. Just then King Mondo came in. "I'm back, did you miss me?" King Mondo said. "Did I ever." Prince Sprocket said. "I'm sorry it took longer than I expected. But it appears that you kept yourselves occupied. But King Mondo is back and better than ever." King Mondo said. The next day at school I got up in front of the class to do my dance. "Okay Ariel, start whenever you're ready." Cassidy said. I did my dance and everyone seemed to like it. Later that day I met with everyone at the youth center. "Hey guys." I said as I walked up to them. "Hey, how did your dancing go?" Tommy asked. "It went great. I got an A." I said. "Nice." John said. "So, Tommy, how did your singing go?" I asked. "It went great. Got an A." Tommy said. "Congratulations." Tanya said. "Thanks, I guess I just needed a little practice." Tommy said. "You know you got enough of that with Queen Machina." Jason said. "Actually, I'm kind of glad that the spell was broken when the monster was destroyed because I don't know how much more I could have taken." Rocky said. "Oh, I don't know. I think it was kind of cute." Katherine said. "Well, it's good to know that someone liked it." I said. Then Bulk and Skull walked up to us. I noticed something different with them. "Whoa, what happened to you guys?" I asked. "Well, we spent the last 24 hours cleaning fish. And if we never see another fish again it'll be too soon." Bulk said. "I bet you would be tired of it after 24 hours. Actually, anything for 24 hours starts to get old." I said. A few weeks later we were all walking down the hallway when we saw a flyer for the student body president elections. "Hey guys, check it out. Student body president elections are coming up." Kaitlyn said. "Hey John, have you ever thought about being school president?" Tommy asked. "I don't know. It's kind of a big responsibility." John said. "Yeah, it is but think of the thrill of the political process. It would be a real chance to make a difference." Tommy said. "Yeah, that's true." John said as he opened his locker. "And if you run, I can be your campaign manager." Tommy said. Then John turned to face me. "What do you think Ariel?" John asked. "I think that you would make a great president." I said. "Alright, I'll do it." John said. "Great." Tommy said. "I'll see you in class." I said before walking to my locker with Kaitlyn. "How's this for a campaign slogan, John Mitton the best man for the job." Tommy said. "I like that." John said. By my locker Kaitlyn and I are talking. "You know, sometimes the best man for the job is a woman. Maybe you should run for president." Kaitlyn said. "What? No, I can't run against John." I said. "Why not? You're good friends. That would mean it would be a good clean race. Besides, we need more women involved with student government." Kaitlyn said. We walked up to John and Tommy before we headed to class. "Hey John, how would you feel if I decided to run for student president?" I asked. "I'd think that'd be great." John said. "Really? You don't think it's weird?" I asked. "No. Look at it this way, at least one of us will win." John said. "That's right." Tommy said. "Alright, well may the best man or woman win the election." Kaitlyn said. "Good luck Ariel." John said. "Good luck to you too." I said. Back in the machine empire Prince Gasket noticed that both John and I were running for student body president. "Excellent, nothing can spoil a relationship or friendship faster than politics. I can turn those power brats against each other and crush them." Prince Gasket said. "Yes my prince. But I have just as many diabolical plots to destroy them as you do." Archeria said. "You? You're just a girl. You can't be a better bad guy, you're not even a guy." Prince Gasket said. "What? I'll show you what a woman can do. And you really shouldn't underestimate a girl, ever!" Archeria said.

After Archeria walked away Prince Gasket called Clank and Orbus over to him. "Clank, Orbus, I have something for you." Prince Gasket said.