Chapter 44 becoming turbo rangers part 3

Tommy got over to what he thought was Kimberly but noticed that it was a fake. "Tommy, come on they're gone. They tricked us." John said as Tommy checked the other one. They came back up onto the shore. "Let me guess, they tricked us." I said. "Yeah." Tommy said. "I have an idea, let's head back to the command center." I said. Meanwhile in Divatox's ship she was trying to make Lerigot's key glow in her hand. "Double, double, rocks, and rubble! Abracadabra cadabra cadabra cadabra ooh!" Divatox said. She groaned in frustration when it wouldn't glow in her hand. "If only its magic would glow in my hands I would have no need for you. You will oversee our safe passage into the Nemesis Triangle, won't you twerp? Set a course for the Nemesis Triangle full speed ahead. Once we get to the island of Muiranthias on the other side, Maligor's appetite will ignite once he sees the powerlicus offerings I brought him. Those two ex power pukes will be the perfect wedding meal for my Maligore." Divatox said. Kimberly somehow heard that. "Okay. This is so lame. We come back here to surprise everybody and help out with the shelter. Next thing you know, we're snack food for some monster with the munchies." Kimberly said. Back at the command center I'm helping the others with making the new swords. "Level stabilizer is off 8.40. Full throttle the power output." I said. "Okay, all systems go here." Tommy said. "The swords you are now creating will posses the power to carry you safely on your quest to the Nemesis Triangle to rescue Lerigot, his family, and our friends. Behold your new turbo swords." Zordon said. We saw the cars and I was actually kinda shocked. "Wow, I didn't think that would actually work." I said. "They're just ordinary cars." Adam said. "No Adam, they are extraordinary cars. Vehicles equipped with the power and velocity of turbo technology. Individually, they are formidable fighting machines. But when merged together they form the turbo megasword, the most powerful megasword ever created." Zordon said. The cars started to move towards us. "Adam, desert thunder will be yours to command. Katherine, yours is called wind chaser. Tanya, dune star is your turbo sword. Tommy, red lighting will serve you well. Ariel, silver bullet is yours to control. John, blizzard storm is your turbo sword. And Kaitlyn, gold striker will serve you well." Zordon said. "What about Rocky's?" Kaitlyn asked. "The mountain blaster will stay behind for now." Zordon said. "Remember rangers, once inside the Nemesis Triangle communication with the command center will be impossible." Alpha said. We walked over to a table in the room that had our new turbo ranger morphers. "Before you are your new turbo morphers. Eight keys similar to Lerigot's golden key. Individually, they will power up your vehicles and give you access to your morphing powers. But together, and only together will they be powerful enough to see you safely through your mission. Now reach out rangers and accept your destiny." Zordon said. We all put one hand by our new morphers and the other hand on the center of the table. As soon as the glow at the center was bright enough for all of us to see we pulled our hands away and placed them by our new morphers and a rush of energy overtook us which made us morph into the turbo power rangers. "Whoa, I've never felt anything like this." Tommy said. "This is so cool." I said. "It's way more than cool, it awesome!" John said. "Alright guys, let's go to work." Tommy said. "Right behind you." Kaitlyn said. "Let's do it." I said. "All systems check out. Your swords are programmed and ready to go." Alpha said. "Take your swords across the great desert to the sea. There you will find the Ghost Galleon, a phantom ship which will take you and the swords through the Nemesis Triangle." Zordon said. "You must merge the power of your keys the moment you cross into the triangle." Alpha said. "The combined power of your keys and the Galleon will see you through safely. Neither the ship nor your swords will be detectable by Divatox." Zordon said. "Alright rangers, let's do this!" Tommy said.

We all got into our swords and headed out. "Oh man. This is awesome." Tommy said. "Desert thunder, ready to rumble." Adam said. "Wind chaser, ready to howl." Katherine said. "Dune star is gonna shine." Tanya said. "Red lightning, ready to bolt." Tommy said. "Silver bullet, ready to kill." I said. "Blizzard storm, ready to roll in." John said. "Gold striker, ready to strike." Kaitlyn said. "All systems go Tommy." I said. "Alright, let's rip some velocity. Shift into turbo." Tommy said. We all shifted into turbo. "Now this is more like it." I said. Back at the command center Justin just became the blue ranger. "By accepting this honor you are also accepting a great responsibility. As the newest ranger, you must take your lead from the others and learn to use your new powers wisely. You will command the mountain blaster and be henceforth known as the blue ranger. Good luck and may the power protect you." Zordon said. Meanwhile on Divatox's ship she looked around to see if we're after her but she didn't see us. "No power rangers in sight. I knew Zordon would get it through his thick skull not to mess with me." Divatox said. "I'm no veterinarian but I think it's dying." Elgar said while looking at Lerigot. "Oh, we can't let that precious little Liarian thingy die before he opens the gateway to Muiranthias and frees my betrothed." Divatox said. Meanwhile on the other side of the great desert we just made it to the sea. We all got out of our swords and walked onto the pier. "You guys, I hear the ocean but I don't see the ship." Tanya said. "I'll take a look up ahead." Tommy said. That's when we saw the ship. "The Ghost Galleon. It's amazing." I said. "Amazing? More like creepy." John said. I turned to face him. "Don't give me like scarey movie vibes, okay?" I asked. I don't watch scary movies and I don't think I ever will. If it's a funny kind of scary like Ghostbusters or Scooby Doo, I can handle it. But if it's actually scary, I can't. Just then we turned around and saw the mountain blaster coming towards us. We didn't know who it was until the person who was driving it got out and closed the door. "Wow, cool." Justin said before he walked up to us. "Justin, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Rocky couldn't make it so he sent me." Justin said. "What are you talking about?" John asked. "Guys, I'm the new blue ranger. Isn't that cool or what? I was afraid I wasn't going to make it. Alpha had to give me a crash course in driving. Good thing you don't need a license to drive a sword. So, what are we doing here?" Justin asked. "We'll talk about this later. Right now, we've gotta get those cars on that ship." Tommy said. We got back into our cars and drove them onto the ship one by one. "Okay, everybody on board?" Tommy asked as soon as we got our cars onto the ship. "Yep, we're all here." Kaitlyn said. "Let's check out the ship." Tommy said. We walked around the ship for a while. "Wow, this kinda reminds me of the ship you make your character on in pirate101. However, that game is so lame." I said. After a minute or so a door on the ship slammed shut behind us. "That scared the shit out of me." I said. "Told you." John said. "Shut up." I said. Just then Justin found a miniature treasure chest. "Hey you guys, look at this." Justin said. We walked over to it. "I guess we should open it." I said. We opened the miniature treasure chest and in it were eight key slots, one for each key. "Looks like the portal keys also control the ship." Tanya said. "Let's do it." Adam said. We put our keys in the slots and turned them. The first thing that moved was the compass.