Chapter 50 Justin's birthday part 2

Then we morphed.

"Shift into turbo! Silver bullet turbo power!" I said to morph. I have the fastest car on the team. Without the turbo velocity activated I can go as fast as a cheetah which can run as fast as 75 miles per hour. I know that's really fast but with turbo velocity activated, I can go way faster than that. The others have ones that are a little bit slower but I can cover ground very quick because of my car. John might be jealous of that but he has the second fastest car and Kaitlyn has the third fastest car. Tommy came up right beside Big Burpa. "Oh, look at the little hot pot. He'll never take me in that no-go kart." Big Burpa said. "You're wrong. Hey, pull it over." Tommy said. "You wish." Big Burpa said. Tommy slammed on the breaks, knowing that he can't get past the small opening between two fences. "I got the moves and you lose." Big Burpa said. "I lost her guys. Looks like she's headed back in your direction." Tommy said. Then Alpha told them about her. "Ariel, have you found Justin yet?" Tommy asked. "Not yet. I'm still looking." I said. "Well then I could use a hand in that case." Tommy said. "I could use some help with tracking Justin down." I said. "We're on our way." Adam said.

"Blizzard storm turbo power!" John said to morph. "Gold striker turbo power!" Kaitlyn said to morph. John and Kaitlyn came up to where I was. I knew that we would be able to cover more ground if we do this together. "Alright guys, spread out. We'll be able to cover more ground that way." I said. "You got it Ariel." John said. That's when Big Burpa saw the rest of them coming towards her. "Oh, goody, company." Big Burpa said. "Come on guys, let's go get her." Tanya said. "You call this a chase?" Big Burpa said. She rode into another area where they can't go in their cars so Katherine and Tanya told Adam to cut her off. Their idea was to corner her but Adam couldn't get there fast enough. Adam went after her but stopped when she got into another area where they can't get to in their cars. "You gotta give her credit. She's good but we'll get her eventually. Let's check in with the others and see if they found Justin." Tommy said. Meanwhile at the park John, Kaitlyn, and I were all looking for Justin. In a different part of the park Justin noticed that he can't stop. "I can't stop. It just keeps on going faster. Maybe when it hits zero... wait a minute, it's counting down. And that means..." Justin said. That's when I finally saw him. "John, Kaitlyn, I have Justin in my sights and I'm closing in." I said. "Great job Ariel, we'll let Tommy know right away." John said. That's when their communicators beeped. "What's up Tommy?" Kaitlyn said. "Have you guys found Justin yet?" Tommy asked. "Ariel just spotted him and is closing in." John said. "Great. Try to get him off the bike." Tommy said. "Copy that. I'm on it." I said. I got up beside him. "Justin, what are you doing?" I asked when I noticed him going towards the lake. "I'm going to try to dunk it in the lake before it goes off." Justin said. "Bad idea." I said. Justin didn't seem to hear me. I went to the other side of the lake. "Oh no. It floats." Justin said. "Why couldn't have you just come up with something better?" I asked. "If I can't stop this thing in the next few minutes, I'm history. You have any ideas?" Justin asked. "How many miles are left?" I asked. "Just one." Justin said. "You have to jump." I said. He tried to but his feet are stuck to the pedals. "My foot is stuck." Justin said. I got onto the hood of my car while it was still moving. "Try shooting the tires out." Justin said. "You got it." I said. I pulled out my silver bullet turbo guns and tried to shoot out the tires but that didn't work. "Time for plan B." I said. I tackled Justin to the ground and my car turned away from the bike. The bike went for a few more yards before the odometer hit zero and blew up. "Are you okay Justin?" I asked. "Yeah. That was a wild ride." Justin said as he took the helmet off. "At least it's over now." I said. "That's what you think. We've only just begun." Big Burpa said. The others showed up. "We need you on this one Justin. Are you up for it?" Adam said. "Am I ever. Big Burpa is gonna pay for messing up my birthday." Justin said before morphing.

"Alright Big Burpa, your burping days are over." Justin said. "We'll see about that." Big Burpa said. We started to fight her. Kaitlyn kicked Big Burpa along with Katherine and Tanya. Then John kicked her along with Tommy and Adam. Then Justin and I kicked her. "Now I'm gonna teach you power wimps a lesson you'll never forget." Big Burpa said. Justin and I continued to fight her. We got on her sword. "Thanks for the lift." I said in a joking kind of way. "Hey, get your muddy feet off. I just had it washed and waxed." Big Burpa said. We kicked her a few times which sent her to the ground. Then she blasted us. "Justin, Ariel, watch out!" John shouted. She came towards us with her sword drawn but I managed to kick it out of her hand. After a few minutes Justin and I stopped. "I gotta hand it to you. When it comes to hot wind I bow down to the master. Admit it, you're finished." Justin said. "You're the one who's finished. You just don't know it yet." Big Burpa said. "You've had it." Justin said as the others came over to us. Meanwhile in Divatox's ship she didn't like what was going on. "No more miss nice guy. Fire the torpedoes." Divatox said. The torpedoes came up to the surface of the water and turned into missiles. They struck down beside us and Big Burpa grew into a mega version of herself. "I'll squash you like bugs. In fact I think I'll do it now." Big Burpa said before blasting all of us. That's when we decided to call in our cars which are our swords.

"Silver bullet, turbo power, turbo up!" I said to summon my sword. "Blizzard storm, turbo power, turbo up!" John said to summon his sword. "Gold striker, turbo power, turbo up!" Kaitlyn said to summon her sword. Our swords came together. "Initiate turbo megasword, power up." We all said to make it go into megasword mode. "Hydro powerlift now!" Justin said. "This is no way to treat a lady." Big Burpa said as she was getting kicked by the megasword. "You're no lady Big Burpa. If you're anything, you're a bully, and a jagoff." I said. "It's artillery time." Justin said. We blasted her. "Turbo megasword saber, turbo up." Tommy said. We used the sword and it destroys her. Later that day we walked over to where we're going to have Justin's birthday party. "Man, I can't believe all the problems I caused. I should have listened to you Ariel." Justin said. "Yeah, anyway, we're just glad that you're okay." I said. "Justin, why don't you go inside. There's something you'll want to see." Tommy said. We walked in and everyone surprised him. "You guys knew it was my birthday all along?" Justin said. "Of course. We wouldn't forget a special day like this." Katherine said. "I didn't think you guys cared, well, except for you Ariel." Justin said. I noticed the look on his face. "Justin, what's wrong?" I asked. "I wish my dad could be here." Justin said. "You know, I'm sure he's thinking about you." I said. "There's still one more present for you." John said as he walked up to us. Then his dad came downstairs to the party. "Dad!" Justin said before running up to his dad and hugging him. "This is the best birthday ever." Justin said.