Chapter 18 King Mondo's defeat part 3 & the real Gerber baby

Tommy noticed that something was going on with me. "Ariel, are you okay?" Tommy asked. "Not really, I'm lightheaded." I said. "Are you going to be okay for the rest of the battle?" Rocky asked. "I think so." I said. "Ariel, this could be dangerous. With you being lightheaded, I don't think this is okay for you to be doing this." John said. "Just as caring as ever." I thought to myself. "Danger? Ha! I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger." I said quoting the lion king, word for word.

We continued to fight him. Back at the junkyard Jason fought off the cogs. "Wow, the cogs were tough this time buy I'm glad it's over." Jason said. Back by King Mondo we called upon the power of the super zeo sword saber. We brought it down onto King Mondo, destroying him. "Oh dear, not again. I knew this would happen." Queen Machina said. "Again? You mean this happened to pops before?" Prince Sprocket said. "Yes, but he'll be back and stronger than ever." Queen Machina said. We were in town when I stopped in my tracks and turned to face the rest of the team. "Guys, I'm heading back home to take it easy for a while." I said. "Alright." Tommy said. "Want me to give you a ride home?" Jason asked. "Yeah, thanks." I said while facing Jason. I turned to face the others. "I'll see you guys tomorrow, okay?" I asked. "Okay. We'll see you tomorrow." They all said. Then Jason and I got into his car and he drove me to my house. "Thanks for the ride back." I said. "No problem, anything for a good friend of mine." Jason said. Then I got out of his car and went into my house. The next day Jason was at the youth center and I was hanging out with the others. "Ariel, can I talk to you for a minute, alone?" Tommy asked. "Sure, we'll be right back guys." I said before following Tommy to a different part of the youth center where they can't hear us. "Ariel, do you usually get lightheaded?" Tommy asked. "Not really. I don't know why that happened." I said. "I think I might know what it could be." John said while walking up to us. "What did I tell you about eavesdropping on me babe?" I asked. "Sorry. Just thought that I should tell you what I think the cause was for your lightheadedness." John said. "Which would be..." Tommy said. "Dehydration." John said. "Are you serious?" I asked. "Yeah, how much water do you drink through the day?" John asked. "Only one cup, in the afternoon." I said. "You're supposed to have four to six cups." John said. "I can drink other things you know, not just water." I said. "I know, it's just that I care about you and I want you to be healthy." John said. "Right back at you." I said. "What do you usually drink?" Tommy asked. "Juice, milk, water, and even occasionally a Gatorade or two." I said. "What about energy drinks?" John asked. "I don't drink them." I said. "Why?" John asked. "I heard that they are bad for you." I said. "They're not that bad." John said. "You say that because you don't know what they do to your body." I said.

We walked back over to the others while Jason was punching a punching bag. Right after Bulk and Skull stopped him Harriet Roberts walked up to them with Colton. "Boys, I'm afraid our calculations were off. The nephew is older than we thought and has been living in Angel Grove for years." Harriet said. "Guys, I'm not the Gerber baby." Jason said. "You mean it isn't Jason?" Skull asked. "Of course not." Jason said. "That's right guys. I'm the original Gerber baby." Ernie said. "And as such you are entitled to a lifetime supply of Gerber baby food." Harriet said. Then they walked away. Jason came over to us. "Guys, I don't know what I was thinking trying to take on Mondo myself. I'm really sorry about that." Rocky said. "Look, you should know that I'm your friend and I'm just glad I'm on your team." Jason said. "You know, you can't save the world without working together, right?" Rocky asked. "Yeah, besides, you know what they say." John said. "Teamwork makes the dream work." I said. "And working together we accomplished something I never thought we would." Billy said. "That's right. King Mondo is gone." Tanya said. "We really have won, haven't we?" Adam said. "No more bad guys." Katherine said. Then we all went over to the juice bar to get a drink. The next day I was at the youth center with Tommy. "You know, the battle isn't over yet. We still got the rest of the machine empire to take down." I said. "I know. Just didn't want to say anything to them about it yesterday." Tommy said. "That's understandable." I said. Then I noticed Virginia. "What is she doing here by herself? I usually see her with George all the time." I said. "I don't know. Do you think that something might be going on?" Tommy asked. "Only one way to find out." I said as I walked over to her. "Hey Virginia." I said as I walked up to her. "Hey Ariel, what's up?" Virginia asked. "Not much. What are you doing here? I thought that you were hanging out with George." I said. "He's busy today, and some fucked up shit has been going on at home so I decided to come here to help myself calm down." Virginia said. "Okay. Anyway I'm gonna go back home. I'll see you tomorrow, right?" I asked. "If I'm not busy." Virginia said. "Okay." I said before walking away. "So, what's up with Virginia?" Tommy asked. "Some fucked up shit has been going on at her house so she came here to help herself calm down. And it turns out that George was busy." I said. "Okay, anyway, Jason, Katherine, John, and I are going to hang out at Stafford lake tomorrow. Wanna join us?" Tommy asked. "Sure." I said. The next morning Tommy came to my house to pick me up and we headed to the lake. We met with his uncle at the lake. "Ariel, I would like you meet my uncle, Josh Rush." Tommy said. "Hi, it's nice to meet you." I said. "It's nice to meet you too Ariel. So, Tommy told me that you wanna try jet skiing." Josh said. "That would be awesome. I never did it before though." I said. "Don't worry about it. It's really easy." Tommy said. "Says someone who takes after their uncle." I said with a laugh. We got onto our own jet skis and started to do a few laps while the others showed up. They were watching us. "Look at that. They are flying." John said. "Yeah, and it looks like Ariel is having the time of her life." Katherine said. "Yeah, and he's doing really good." Jason said. "What do you expect? He takes after his uncle. I let Tommy take my racing jet ski for a couple of practice laps and he's the one that ends up with the fans." Josh said. "Yeah, and Ariel told me that this was going to be her first time on a jet ski but she rides it like a pro." John said. "Yeah, and we'll be cheering for you during the race." Jason said. "Providing I can get Tommy off the lake. You let me know when he wraps it up." Josh said. "Alright." John said. It was around the seventh or eighth lap when I stopped. Tommy noticed and came up beside me. "You okay?" Tommy asked. "Just a little lightheaded. I'm gonna head back to shore." I said. "Okay, I'll be back soon." Tommy said. I turned around and headed back. When I got back to shore I decided to get a drink. I think my lightheadedness is caused by dehydration, because every time I get a drink it stops. That's when we saw Tommy heading to the other side of the lake. "Looks like he's headed towards the other side of the lake. Let's go check it out." Jason said.